Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one better for you...I actually helped a guy out by picking exclusives up at SDCC with my money only to have the guy back out after I got back with his stuff. What made it worse was the stuff wasn't even something I collect! I ended up having to list it on a forum site to get rid of it.

I've also picked up exclusives for guys at SDCC at cost only to have them turn around and hock the sh|_|t on fleebay.

Had a similar experience here. I had a figure coming in that I didn't care too much for and I was gonna sell for cost. But decided to cancel it once I read him bragging about selling figures for 3 and 4 times the cost to other collectors.

Are you attending SDCC this year?

I got one better for you...I actually helped a guy out by picking exclusives up at SDCC with my money only to have the guy back out after I got back with his stuff. What made it worse was the stuff wasn't even something I collect! I ended up having to list it on a forum site to get rid of it.

I've also picked up exclusives for guys at SDCC at cost only to have them turn around and hock the sh|_|t on fleebay.

Had a similar experience here. I had a figure coming in that I didn't care too much for and I was gonna sell for cost. But decided to cancel it once I read him bragging about selling figures for 3 and 4 times the cost to other collectors.

That sucks.

Has there been any update on the Netflix Daredevil? Is a Netflix Punisher pretty much guaranteed?

This line has so many great figures but considering my collection and $$$ I have to be very particular about what I buy. Only Mezco I have is BVS Batman but Netflix Daredevil related figures are all must buys for me.

Hey thanks Lee. I meant no disrespect to any of the precious CP owners out there. Only exactly to Lee's point, if DP means more and you have a CP to trade, holla. If not, push on. No harm, no foul. None of this sh|i|it is worth more than what we've paid at retail, so I agree, if you look at your collection or your toy gains through the lens of what it's pushing for on eBay, then yes, you have scalper tendencies. You may not want to admit it, but you do. N O N E of these modern toys will be worth a sh|i|t ton of money in the future, but if that's where your retirement is, godluvya. Again, no disrespect to anyone clutching their CP, hell, I don't even know WTF an Xmen DP is and don't read the comics, just putting it out there. Lighten up and stop using eBay to grade your collections! :slap :nono :pow

Again, thanks Lee. Totally had forgotten that SDCC where we invested in collector crap we didn't even want!

Save $15 on
Purchases of $75+
Kick off your Independence Day celebrations with skyrocketing savings.

Use code PGET15OFF.

Shop Now

Ends today at 8PM PT.

How to redeem your Coupon:1.Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
2.Pay for your item with PayPal by 8PM PST Pacific Time on June 26, 2017
3.Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PGET15OFF

Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.
Terms & Conditions:
The Coupon is a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75 or more, valid until 8PM PST on June 26, 2017. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members registered with a registration address located in U.S. and Canada paying with PayPal are eligible for the Coupon. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

3661.Jpg

I'm not a Miles Morales fan, but that figure looks bad, right?

What say you, Miles fans?

I NEED THAT. Quick, can someone tell me if that is a Mezco store exclusives or will i be able to get it at BBTS or EE??

EDIT: Will it be available post SDCC?

Dang. I really want it... but their shipping rate is just too high. $12 on top of an $80 figure makes Miles about $92 for me. I would kill for the figure but I just cant justify that price. I'll just wait for Arsenal. He'd better come on time(Within the next month)

Dang. I really want it... but their shipping rate is just too high. $12 on top of an $80 figure makes Miles about $92 for me. I would kill for the figure but I just cant justify that price. I'll just wait for Arsenal. He'd better come on time(Within the next month)
You could buy two. He'll sell out fast. You could probably sell the extra for enough money to make the one you keep a real bargain. Just don't announce it on this forum or you'll be shunned for being a filthy no good scalper. :lol

lol. Ill just hold out hope he isnt too high on the aftermarket. After all SDCC Cap ended up on BBTS and can still be bought to this day.

They haven't. A repainted classic headsculpt would have been fine, though. It wouldn't fit with the character, but I'd rather have a fun inaccurate option than feel like I'm getting a raw deal.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back