Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it as a fan of Deadpool and the X-men but I cannot purchase it as Mezco exclusive don't ship to the UK. I have emailed them to ask if they ever plan to make future exclusives available to international customers

To be honest if you recolor the logos on his belt and maybe paint a little more yellow on his boots and gloves you almost can get a decent classic Cyclops body.

It's cool, but I don't care about Deadpool AT ALL. So easy pass. Good for those into it, money saved for those of us not.

Oh lol. Then maybe this is a stealthy way for them to give us fodder for a Cyclops figure 😉

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I don't get it, first they cant make Doom now they cant make X-Men??? I thought the Marvel license would cover the entire catalog conside3ring these are comic based and not movie based? Nothing like knowing ahead of time that your collection is going to forevermore have glaring holes in it.

This is an easy pass. Money saved. Focus is on the REAL (red classic) version of Deadpool they have coming soon

I don't get it, first they cant make Doom now they cant make X-Men??? I thought the Marvel license would cover the entire catalog conside3ring these are comic based and not movie based? Nothing like knowing ahead of time that your collection is going to forevermore have glaring holes in it.

Agreed. This would be the perfect scale for F4 and all their rogues. Now we can't have comic X-Men either? Definitely a turn off. Kinda ruins the X-Force variants now if Archangel, Psylocke, Fantomex, etc. aren't in the plans.

In case anyone is interested Mezco emailed me back and said they are currently working on getting international shipping which would open up their store exclusives to collectors who live outside the US. They said to keep checking their social media for updates.

In case anyone is interested Mezco emailed me back and said they are currently working on getting international shipping which would open up their store exclusives to collectors who live outside the US. They said to keep checking their social media for updates.

Excellent news! Good work man

Ahhhh poop. So I had an order from Animegami for Punisher PX and just got notice that it was cancelled. Really hope they rerelease a version of Classic now lol. The regular one, while cool, just doesn't resonate with me like the Classic or Bradstreet style the PX did.

Yeah - my order was cancelled too here in Denmark. Was from a german wholesaler my store uses. Had 2 Px on order, now gone. I wonder if this is everywhere in Europe, assuming you are in the UK. Sucks big time, I wonder what went wrong. Or if they all got sold on ebay for 300 USD lol.

3623.Jpg

makes me think of the kick ass outfit.

My first one 12 (Daredevil) arriving today! Can't wait. From what I've seen, figure looks awesome. With Hot Toys on preorder, I can't go crazy with this line but I have Classic Supes, Red Son Supes and Xfactor Deadpool on PO.

Yeah, I couldn't believe it either. With every release moving this fast and aftermarket prices being what they are, I don't think I can get back into this line.

Maybe this is silly, but: I hate hype when it comes to toys. I hate it when things sell out and show up on eBay as preorders for 1.5x the price. Once that becomes standard procedure for a line, my interest goes through the floor.

Oh definitely. Stuff is just selling out faster and faster though, so if I'm not up to date and ready to spend when something drops, I'll have to deal with resellers

Thanks for sharing, excellent news!

Back