Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed up for emails when the one:12 line began. I got the email for classic punisher and I got one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See, I have Gmail so my Mezco mails go to "Promotions" which don't buzz my phone. I did get lucky and get a Classic Pun from them because I was screwing around on Instagram when I should have been working and someone posted about it there lol.

I thought it was only 200 guys:wink1:
Well, I really thought they were going to offer a new wait-listed batch of 400 with different accessories...

Dunno how they could have got it so wrong. I blame that Captain America tin. Big Punisher fan, and completely missed all three versions. Mother****er!!!

RSDEAL17 code is active again. $15 off $79+ at Entertainment Earth.

Buy Mezco Space Ghost plus an additional $9 more to receive free shipping.

$55 for this figure sounds like a pretty good deal!

how could you have possibly missed "all three versions"?

I thought it was only 200 guys:wink1:
Well, I really thought they were going to offer a new wait-listed batch of 400 with different accessories...

Dunno how they could have got it so wrong. I blame that Captain America tin. Big Punisher fan, and completely missed all three versions. Mother****er!!!

Likely waiting for the Classic. They showed the Classic so long ago and would never say how it was gonna show up. Then all of a sudden, BAM! Be one of the 1st 400 or your SOL.

I'm sure he's not the only person who skipped the others waiting for the Classic version.

Now that's pretty low from BBTS, they have over 24 in stock, who knows how many.

It's a pretty big re-stock to not be coming from Mezco directly, so it makes me question that price.

Not for nothing, if you look at what's sold, you'll see regular version Punisher sells for $70-$100. I'd wait and keep trying eBay if that's the one you're going to settle on. Unless you really just want a Punisher that badly. Mezco has to see at least he is a big seller regardless which version they put out so I'm sure we'll see some type of Punisher again down the road.

Likely waiting for the Classic. They showed the Classic so long ago and would never say how it was gonna show up. Then all of a sudden, BAM! Be one of the 1st 400 or your SOL.

I'm sure he's not the only person who skipped the others waiting for the Classic version.

I myself skipped the first 2 to get to the classic. I just happened to be awake early enough that morning (like 5 am Cali time) to get on the pre order. I also remember how slow it was to process after hitting the purchase button. I had this feeling that the Mezco site was experiencing alot of server traffic. Thats when I realized this was gonna b one of those hard to find figs.

Here Mezco just release this variant, better than nothing.

IMG_5278.JPG

If you missed out or if you got it and just don't like how Mezco rolled this out, tell Mezco about it...I did.

[email protected]

I really like this line, even with all it's flare, but if this continues, I'll have to drop the line completely. I told them as much and they said others have too...and they plan to keep doing this. Let's encourage them not to...or as I suggested to them, do open order windows.

Mezco said:
Thanks for the input Lee. We definitely hear you and you're not the first to have concerns about these matters. I'll pass it along. Have a good one!

Me said:
I really do think you guys have built a niche for yourselves but I
also think extremely limited chase variants do more harm than goodwill
within the collecting community. It kinda punishes, no pun intended,
loyal fans who just can't sit in front of a computer waiting for a PO
that will last 25-30 mins.
You guys really ought to rethink that. Order windows is the way to go
if you want to offer exclusives.
You modeled this line, according to Mez, after the 1/6
collectibles...well that's pretty much how things go on that side
exclusively now. Very very very few short window runs and almost never on something as popular as Classic Punisher. If it is offered, it's some movie promo with an exclusive stand or something like that. They
don't leave fans at the mercy of the secondary market for the figure
altogether...like you guys have done

Last edited:
:goodpost: my own gripe is that their webstore doesn't deliver to the UK so if you want an exclusive like the punisher then ebay is your only alternative...

If you missed out or if you got it and just don't like how Mezco rolled this out, tell Mezco about it...I did.

[email protected]

I really like this line, even with all it's flare, but if this continues, I'll have to drop the line completely. I told them as much and they said others have too...and they plan to keep doing this. Let's encourage them not to...or as I suggested to them, do open order windows.

:clap

Back