Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't I see a guy posting here some time ago, saying he had to cancel his? I would suppose that would leave one. Then I would also assume one or two may have had trouble with payment or something like that. Mezco rep told me a few had been bumped up and were notified. And as mentioned - now that they all have shipped and assuming no have had replacemnts sent, Mezco might be able to bump a couple more up. Nothing to do but wait and see. Or hope that they do some sort of bundle for SDCC or NYCC.

ahhh ok i see, thks Monsterhjerne.

should just open up the run abit, so silly not to, make all on WL a PO and crank more out. its a mez ex they can set and alter the run amount, that profit could got to more development of the 1/12 line.

random but was thinkin a jason voorhees mez 1/12 would be dope.

I would not be surprised if we saw more movie baddies like Jason down the line. I would, however, not be super into that. I feel like NECA has those nailed by now with their ultimate offerings and the cloth thing to a lesser extend with their Retro line. Plus, did both SS and Hot toys not also tackle these?
For me all the movie linceses are less of an appeal. The character designs seem to have shorter lifespands these days, and having to buy updated movie avengers each year seems less exciting to me. Same with BvS and Suicide squad. I want iconic character looks like Classic Punisher, PX Punisher, Daredevil, DKR, Dredd, Shazam, Red Son Supes. Things that have stood the test of time. And would much rather see more like PopEye, Phantom, Conan, Tarzan, HellBoy, the ones that have not seen multiple figure offerings down the line. I thought that was this line was going to be, before the big Marvel/DC reveal. But speaking of iconic looks - Jason is right up there. Him, Freddy, Myers, Leatherface and Pinhead would be a cool modern companion to the Universal Monsters.
I would also take a Keaton Batman 89 / PX '92 Returns / Mez Ex Battledamaged 89
a Robocop / PX Robocop 3 with extra parts / Mez Ex Robocop2 (blue paintjob)

IMG_2917.jpg

Love this figure. I would not pay $500 for it but it is a great figure.

I was hoping to have even gottten the regular punisher and maybe partially converted with some custom painting. But even those are tough to get now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, the standard Punisher sells for upwards of $200.00 now. For months you could pick him up for $65.00 w/ free shipping from EE using that 15/off/75 coupon.

The Previews exclusive sells for nearly as much as the Classic Punisher.

Have a feeling we will see more PX and Reg releases soon. Seems a lot of UK vendors are seing Regular now, and I know some European outlets will see PX come September/November, so maybe some will come back in rotation at decent prices. Still have 2 of each on order here in Denmark - PX at 180 USD and regular at 120 - although I have no idea if they will actually arrive. Also have a regular on order from UK, that I have no idea about. I have a feeling there must have been some kind of screw up along the way with the ordering of these. Never seen so much confusion regarding a release.

Back