Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I remember being up on the morning of the preorder and thinking I didn't need to spend another $100 on figures. Massive regret now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Haha, I remember being up on the morning of the preorder and thinking I didn't need to spend another $100 on figures. Massive regret now.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

By the time I checked my email it was in the afternoon and long gone :gah: I was so wrong about this release that I was checking BBTS everyday waiting for the PO :dunno

:lol :lol :lol

Sorry I don't mean to laugh but lulz

It's all good, no worries....I was just ranting :peace

By the time I checked my email it was in the afternoon and long gone :gah: I was so wrong about this release that I was checking BBTS everyday waiting for the PO :dunno

That's the part that pisses me off the most! I have an account with those guys and I never even received the announcement that it was going up for pre-order. Out of all the releases of Punisher, this was the one I really wanted. Saw early pics of it, followed what they said about it on twitter, then never got a notice. Didn't find out until I checked in on the thread here and found out it was sold out :ohbfrank:

Last edited:
I got lucky, on my way to work got the email, had to get gas and bought it there. I didn't realize it was limited and had almost procrastinated buying. The purchase went much smoother than Knightmare Batman.

It's all good, no worries....I was just ranting :peace

That's the part that pisses me off the most! I have an account with those guys and I never even received the announcement that it was going up for pre-order. Out of all the releases of Punisher, this was the one I really wanted. Saw early pics of it, followed what they said about it on twitter, then never got a notice. Didn't find out until I checked in on the thread here and found out it was sold out :ohbfrank:

To be honest I had to mentally checkout on this figure cause I was so mad. Put it on the WL, but knew once they started selling for $400 that it wouldn't convert. I was holding out hope that the demand would warrant an increase in production size, but it didn't happen. Awesome business decision by Mezco :dunno Anyways, congrats to those that scored this guy to put in their collection. The figure looks incredible!!!

I called mezco as I'm in the area and asked the very polite person who answered when I could stop by and pick up my waitlisted classic punisher. I swear he giggled a little and told me to have a nice day before hanging up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I called mezco as I'm in the area and asked the very polite person who answered when I could stop by and pick up my waitlisted classic punisher. I swear he giggled a little and told me to have a nice day before hanging up.

Ouch really ..he even hung up on you.. I'll admit there CS sucks, when I had a minor clothing issue with my TDKR exclusive they rudely replied " We don't give replacements..you send us the figure back UPS and we give you a refund..that's it"

They didn't even offer to pay for the shipping

It's obvious Pierre isn't in charge of these douchebags :lecture

Very creative. I also knew that was joke when I saw the box with no labels.

I wonder how he got those flyer cards because according to the previous actual reviews they do get included with this figure :dunno

He should post that on Mezco's FB, Instagram and Twitter :lol

Lololol I'm guessing he sold it for the cash

Here's my Classic.. such a solid figure!
IMG_2680.jpg
Look at that cute face!
IMG_2681.jpg
with a .... buddy.
IMG_2682.jpg

Wish I would've grabbed Shadowlands DD when he came out. Wasn't in for the line yet and now he's too much. Womp womp. Need some more Marvel Knights to go together with those two.

great pics!:clap

so no WL conversions for anyone at all? wtf mezco why even bother with a WL option then?

I went on the waitlist for the classic Punisher and nothing yet. Looks like everyone made sure they had funds ready for this guy.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back