Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. If I can put together a great comic style 1/6 figure, I do it, but I save that scale for live action. This scale suits comics very well.

I can see that. I'm more into the comic versions for one:12 myself, just wondering if what they show off will be mostly be more Netflix/movie stuff. We'll know soon I guess. One more time though, Atomic Robo and Jenkins would be the ****e.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure they no longer have the Hellboy license anymore...at least that's what my old brain remembers.

Well that stinks. Also, I forgot to mention The Amazing Screw on Head. He and Robo I would seriously give a kidney or hunk of liver for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome1: Monsterhjerne, patience is the key, hope you get the figures your looking for.
Thanks Outlander - yeah I know. But sometimes it can be sooo hard. Have played some really good long playes in the past, but also ended up having to bleed because of waiting too long. You just don't know sometimes with toys, I guess. But luckly I am a pretty strongwilled and creative so I usually end up with my goods in the end ;-) I don't collect all of them, but the ones I do - I collect the sh't out of ;-)

Here's mine with "Big Pun" (that's the resin/repainted head from eBay). All in all, the Mezco one outshines Sideshows to me, especially considering it's only 6". That's subjective though, I do dig both A LOT. So glad I was able to nab this direct (no I didn't buy more than one, obviously I'm keeping this and not flipping it.) Such a good figure. I hope Mezco finds a way to get a similar version into more fans hands. Maybe a really dark blue spandex variant to match the comic coloring where blue is used to shade black, or a really battle damaged one? Honestly, even a full re-release wouldn't bug me, but I know some dislike that stuff.
K9Gq5lz.jpg

Here he is solo with my morning coffee
kerRsJm.jpg

Michael's review is up, great pics as usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-052217a.htm

To be honest I was hemming and hawing over selling it before it showed up. Then I saw his pics and read his review and opened mine up. Yeah, I could get a quick couple hundred bucks....or I could do some overtime at work and keep the toy. He frequently sells me on buying stuff, great pics! I know I'd regret getting rid of it. It my favorite one:12 figure next to the Dark Knight Returns Bats.

I gave in....Best Punisher and classic will always be the way to go with these.

100_8183.jpg

EBAY COUPON

Save $15 on Purchases of $75+
Use code PREMEMDAY15. Hurry — ends tonight at 8 PM PT! 5/24

I just used this coupon to pick up One:12 Shazam for $60.00 w/ free shipping!

Back