Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A cool villain who never really receives much figure love and would really fit into this line would be a Classic Taskmaster

Hi all, new here! My name is Flemming, I am a illustrator/designer out of Copenhagen, Denmark. Been collecting since 2011 aprox - started with Hasbro's modern StarWars 3,75 and began expanding a few years back with Neca TMNT, Figuarts StarWars and of course Mezco's One:12. I do custom toys and repaints on the side and I am an avid user on thefwoosh forums as well. I really love discussing toys, so trying to get on more forums. Which brings me here. Been sneaking around in here for some time and thought I as well might jump on. Looking forward to be joining your conversations!

Always hunting toys (the good ones re hard to come by here in Denmark) - currently looking for

One:12's
- better-than-ebay-deal on Classic Punisher ( I know, I know),
- The Dark Blue Dredd Bundle

Figuarts
-Chewbacca
- TMNT set of all 4

Bandai Stormtrooper kits

NECA
Ultimate Predators - both hunter and city

Hey Flemming! Welcome aboard. You should post your list of wants in the 'items wanted' forum since people who want to sell will be looking there. I hope you find what you're looking for and enjoy the community here 😁

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Thanks mate - I will definately look into that - Just added it here, because it adds to my introduction. Nothing says more about a collector, than what he's looking for. Thanks again!

EDIT - Should specify that my focus right now is One:12 - I am getting on the Marvel train bigtime. Got a Reg and PX Punisher already and PO'd both Wolverines, Deadpools, Spideys, which is why this I wanted to jump in here.

Welcome to the forum! Good luck on your quest!

Thanks a lot! Everyday's a quest here :-D

Just saw the Mezco announcement regarding SDCC - what are you guys' picks??
I am thinking we wil see either TigerStripe Wolverine or Weapon X, Scarlet Spider or 2099, maybe some new variation on Classic Pun, since the whole limited mess. Exciting times ahead!

A 'first appearance' Punisher would be cool. A truly classic version (with a completely different head sculpt) based on his appearance in The Amazing Spider-Man #129.

A 'first appearance' Punisher would be cool. A truly classic version (with a completely different head sculpt) based on his appearance in The Amazing Spider-Man #129.

woow that would be super cool - without looking up the comic, I am guessing it's the cover with the crossairs? I do, however, not think a variant like that would be top of their list. I see them doing custome swaps, before tooling new stuff like belt and head. Knowing Mezco, my bet is a battledamaged version or some sort like that. But i do wish they would visit classic comics like that. We already got DKR Bats and Red Son Superman, so it could be possible. Guess we will know more by tomorrow.

I wonder if we'll see more Netflix Marvel or cinematic Marvelfigures?
Not Marvel, but I'm really hoping at some point for a comic Hellboy and I would give body parts for a one:12 Atomic Robo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if we'll see more Netflix Marvel or cinematic Marvelfigures?
Not Marvel, but I'm really hoping at some point for a comic Hellboy and I would give body parts for a one:12 Atomic Robo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would anyone get Agents of SHIELD mezcos

I'm more into these for the comic book versions of the characters, HT has the movie and show versions covered. This is a more affordable way to build a nice comic based collection and so far there have been more hits than misses.

I'm more into these for the comic book versions of the characters, HT has the movie and show versions covered. This is a more affordable way to build a nice comic based collection and so far there have been more hits than misses.

Same here. If I can put together a great comic style 1/6 figure, I do it, but I save that scale for live action. This scale suits comics very well.

Back