Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just curious to see if the smaller Mezco head would hold up being blown up to 1/6 and it did!

If I did that with a ML head it wouldn't look as good.

Great pics and review Skull!! Mezco Punisher is a must have imo. I have the dx one pre-ordered as well. BTW, Mezco, PLEASE change that Wolverine. He looks like utter crap!! And this is coming from a huge fan of the line.

IMG_2659.JPG

I've been staring at it all day and Wolverines shorts are growing on me. I'd still prefer they were shortened. It's the bright yellow that's my main beef. Both he and Ascending Batman are so overwrought in their design...I'm still buying though.

I'm hoping these new ones will have more accessories than shown. They need them for the price. I still can't believe how little Joker comes with.
Does Red Skulls jacket look like it's become a bit baggy around the sleeves to anyone else?

I was just curious to see if the smaller Mezco head would hold up being blown up to 1/6 and it did!

If I did that with a ML head it wouldn't look as good.

No it would not:lol

Great pics and review Skull!! Mezco Punisher is a must have imo. I have the dx one pre-ordered as well. BTW, Mezco, PLEASE change that Wolverine. He looks like utter crap!! And this is coming from a huge fan of the line.

Thanks for that:hi5:

That Batman is horribly designed. I will not buy that unless it is heavily discounted...like half price.

Those Wolverine board shorts are equally stupid. Throws the whole design off...the turtle shoulders aren't great either.:slap

Last edited:
frank looks good but think im gonna wait on the Dx for the bradstreet look with skull tee and trench. happy with DD inhand tho big bummer is how sloppy the logo on chest is printed, kinda all stretched out and un-even. have to futz the hell out of costume in upper chest shoulder areas to get it lookin almost right.

I got the regular Punisher, got the dx on pre-order, and thinking about picking up another regular Punisher. I want to display all three head sculpts and have 3 different looks, with different poses. That's how amazing this figure is. Best Mezco release so far imo.

For anyone wondering what the PX trench coat version would look like with a white skull instead of a red skull I created this for your visual reference.

IMG_2690.JPG

Yeah that red skull is so being painted white by 95% of the people who buy the PX. :lol

Mezco just make mine white for me will ya.

Nice reference photo, red is cool as an option but white is just what everyone thinks about when they think punisher, myself included. As fantastic as the figure is I'm not sure if I will double dip with the exclusive, the regular version I got works very well for me, awesome display piece with just enough options to keep me happy. If I were building an armory for him the ex would be a no brainer, but since I'm not most of the extras would end up in the box in storage.

I'm also not entirely sold on the color of the PX pants, I prefer the black pants on the regular.

The arsenal of weapons is the big draw for the PX.

He should come with a dead villain like the Marvel Select. :lol

I need to start building an arsenal for my SS Punisher.

It is a draw for sure, the revolver looks sick, 2 shot guns, bazooka, sniper rifle, night vision goggles, the uzi 9mm LOL, all that on top of the current loadout!!! I'm still on the fence, when it hits in-stock status will be when I'm most vulnerable:lol

It is a draw for sure, the revolver looks sick, 2 shot guns, bazooka, sniper rifle, night vision goggles, the uzi 9mm LOL, all that on top of the current loadout!!! I'm still on the fence, when it hits in-stock status will be when I'm most vulnerable:lol

:lecture Better pick that PX one up buddy.......Remember the DKR :panic:

for me its less about all the extra ish comin with the Dx and more about the fact that the skull tee and trench is close to an actual seen in comic punisher.

Back