Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DOJ Superman was also supposed to be out but was pushed to May. That's another ding on their distribution that we may see more of is delays.

Which characters would you most like to be revealed at upcoming shows?
On the Marvel side, I'd like Dr Doom, brown suit Wolverine and fur collar Sabretooth (don't mind some artistic liberties being taken on him) and a long shot wish; Death's Head. Also, Green/Hobgoblin, Venom, Dr Octopus and Tombstone.

I would love a Hawkeye...and not that lame ass Kate bishop...the REAL hawkeye. Other than that...Colossus....he would look amazing.

I like Kate Bishop, I'll take either Hawkeye. Wouldn't mind a current costume Captain Marvel and She Hulk too.

I get that she does appeal to a lot of people...I just HATE it when Marvel slaps boobs on an already established character and says "look everyone...a new character is born!!!" That is lame...Marvel has the brains to create great female characters without piggy-backing them on the an established hero's name. They have done it before...now they are just getting lazy.

I get that she does appeal to a lot of people...I just HATE it when Marvel slaps boobs on an already established character and says "look everyone...a new character is born!!!" That is lame...Marvel has the brains to create great female characters without piggy-backing them on the an established hero's name. They have done it before...now they are just getting lazy.

Overheard the exact same arguement while digging through the $0.50 bin at my local comic shop just yesterday - how utterly lazy, cheap, and fickle of marvel it is to be attempting to cash in on "diversity" by doing just that. I can accept it when its done well, but i admittedly go into every one of those characters at a deficit of opinion because of how cheap and pandering it seems to be. Marvel has a lot of established females, make THOSE books GOOD? Maybe? (End agreement rant).

Classic comic THOR
Classic Green Goblin with glider
Classic Iron Man
Classic Dr Doom (likely won't happen anytime soon)
Classic Falcon

I'll stick with 5:

Classic Doctor Doom
Modern Moon Knight
Classic Doctor Strange
Silver Surfer
Old King Thor

I'd add Superior Spider-Man, but the promo pics of the regular version aren't looking too good...

I want all these.

4879715-3772674359-32539.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Yup, these two would be bad-ass.

Also, I should add Superior Iron Man and Superior Spider-Man (both versions) to my list. Dunno why, but I absolutely loved these costumes. SupSpider in general is probably one of my fave costume designs ever. The first one modernized the classic suit perfectly, and the second one is a great homage to the Alex Ross movie version.

I thought Kate as Hawkeye was handled really well, but I guess nothing can appeal to EVERYBODY :dunno

Personally, I'd like both Hawkeyes, but only in their modern costumes. Classic Hawkeye is iconic but doesn't really appeal to me.

On the Marvel side, I'd like Dr Doom, brown suit Wolverine and fur collar Sabretooth (don't mind some artistic liberties being taken on him) and a long shot wish; Death's Head. Also, Green/Hobgoblin, Venom, Dr Octopus and Tombstone.

:pray:

I thought Kate as Hawkeye was handled really well, but I guess nothing can appeal to EVERYBODY :dunno

Personally, I'd like both Hawkeyes, but only in their modern costumes. Classic Hawkeye is iconic but doesn't really appeal to me.

is the new Hawkeye comic good? been meaning to pick it up. i loved Matt's run!!! :)

is the new Hawkeye comic good? been meaning to pick it up. i loved Matt's run!!! :)

The Lemire/Perez run? I haven't read it all, so it's possible it crashes and burns at some point, but what I've read is pretty good - not as good as Fraction's run, but his was my favorite of all time, so it probably isn't fair to compare them. I only read TPBs, so I haven't read the solo Kate stuff at all, but I'm looking forward to it!

The Lemire/Perez run? I haven't read it all, so it's possible it crashes and burns at some point, but what I've read is pretty good - not as good as Fraction's run, but his was my favorite of all time, so it probably isn't fair to compare them. I only read TPBs, so I haven't read the solo Kate stuff at all, but I'm looking forward to it!

oh ok cool. yah i was referring to the new Kate solo stuff. I havent read it either nor the Lemire run. The Fraction run is amazing so it would be tough to get any better than that. :)

I just got my standard Captain America...anyone else found that the striped midsection of his costume is too small? There are very few positions where it looks right, the unevenly stitched waistline keeps rising above his belt, which had to be kept at a silly height all of the time.

If they do the x men I might start this collection. Tired of the avengers and Spiderman they are played out. Gambit, wolverine, Deadpool, Cyclops, Mr. Sinister

Luke Cage (Modern)
Iron Fist (White & Gold)
Doom
Scarlet Witch
Dark Phoenix

Red Skull would've been on that list; they did not disappoint, to say the least

- Doctor Doom
- Green Goblin
- Thor
- Wolverine (brown/orange suit AND blue/yellow suit versions)
- Bullseye (this should be an easy one to design and will go with DD)

Back