Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except the 1/6 figures are also going up in price at the same rate percentage wise. It's also about whether you want a comic version of figures (Mezco) vs movie versions (HT), or in the case of Daredevil it's probably the only high end figure available with 32 points of articulation and everything else it comes with.

HT 1/6 = 250 + shipping vs Mezco $80 + shipping? I'm getting Mezco. I'll end up with 3 Mezco TDKR Batman figures for about $215. :yess:

Good point especially with HT any figure under 250 I'm ecstatic now but there was a time when that standard was unthinkable i remember seeing the DX06 for 240 and thinking wow no way they're crazy and yet a release with that many accessories and multiple sculpts now plus two bases would be outrageous! Mezco has a good thing going i hope it continues the multiple sculpts is what gets me the most I wish HT would go back to that more often although there is a huge difference between 3D printing your sculpts like Mezco and hand sculpting them like HT so I can understand why they rarely do anymoire

Since I don't own any i'm very curious how their shelf presence will be, will an $80 6" figure be able to stand out amongst the lesser quality figures.
Batman makes most of my 1/12 look like cheap garbage :lol I no longer have any 1/6 but I think they'll still look good in comparison.

I think Mezco Bats looks way better than SSC's Bats for example, I don't own it but I was able to compare them once.

I don't think the difference will be as obvious from afar as in 1/6-scale, just because the figures are smaller. But if you're looking at them from a normal viewing distance, yeah, the difference is immediately apparent.

Unrelated to Marvel, but: I took Dredd out of the box for the first time in a while; I had forgotten how much fun these are to play with. Can't wait for the bike.

The only Mezco I think truly matches up to a 1/6th, is Frankenstein. He looks incredible... just going off the pictures, I'd believe it if someone told me it was 1/6 scale.

Really looking forward to this line as im hoping they will do moon knight, Iron Fist, Blade, Doctor Strange, Morbius and Ghost Rider. Every thing they have shown so far looks great, and punisher well :joy.

We are delighted to have Mez from Mezco Toys coming on our much loved podcast The Hottoycast.

Do you have any questions about Marvel, DC, Star Trek or any of their other seriously fine products, please post them over on The Hottoycats thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tml?highlight=Hottoycast&highlight=Hottoycast

Hot-Toycast-logo-Mezco.jpg

I wonder if all versions of the Punisher will come with different weapons?

I prefer the classic look overall, but I can't see the weapon selection of the modern version being beat. UNLESS the classic comes with a shotty and M-60....

What's the bet the black Daredevil is going to be a stupid exclusive.
I want that Scott McDaniel one the most.

Our Mezco interview episode is now up. This includes some great chat about their process, some license announcements exclusive to The Hottoycast and oh so much more.

If you guys are happy, please share, like and rate The Hottoycast on whatever platform you listen on. :)

Hottoycast-Mezco-logo.jpg

Last edited:
Not a big enough Punisher fan to get these although I do like where they are going and the overall look. I'm definitely interested in any Spider-Men or Iron Men they produce.

Back