Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, according to Mezco twitter account, Spiderman is currently scheduled to come out this year.

@mezcotoyz Will Spidey see release before the end of the year? Or just the pre-order?

Mezco Toyz
‏@mezcotoyz@BBManik As of now — both.

I thought he had a space dog.

So Daredevil gets the black costume, Batman had a few shades and Dredd too. I'd really love the USAgent and Black Adam.
There's a black Flash (I guess there's reverse) and Black-green Arrow? I just hope they don't make it too difficult to get as these tend to make good exclusives and I have this desire to get a shadow/alt team of existing characters. Shoot, even Spiderman has one!

Also, according to Mezco twitter account, Spiderman is currently scheduled to come out this year.

@mezcotoyz Will Spidey see release before the end of the year? Or just the pre-order?

Mezco Toyz
‏@mezcotoyz@BBManik As of now — both.

Freakin sweet!

I assume we'll see Spidey revealed at comicon or something.

I bet they'll do multiple versions. Is love a comic book and Maguire Spidey!

Freakin sweet!

I assume we'll see Spidey revealed at comicon or something.

I bet they'll do multiple versions. Is love a comic book and Maguire Spidey!

I hope, the character has as many variations they could do as Batman and Superman, so they'd be crazy not to capitalize on that. I'm in for every Spidey they make, although I hope they start with a Modern Comic version, black suit version, and 2099 version before moving on to the lesser known suits.

I hope, the character has as many variations they could do as Batman and Superman, so they'd be crazy not to capitalize on that. I'm in for every Spidey they make, although I hope they start with a Modern Comic version, black suit version, and 2099 version before moving on to the lesser known suits.

That sounds great. What info like about Mezco is they listen to the fans, and you can tell from how they design the figures they are fans.

They retweeted me when I asked for a mazzucchelli Batman, which to me like JimLee is the ultimate bats design. So they could very well make many many versions of the same characters

Not pre-ordering but I'll buy once it's out and I have an idea of the variants on offer. I absolutely love all the blast effects that come with it; superheroes should have that larger-than-life feeling.

Con exclusive available for pre-order Wed Jun 8th from Mezco Store.

From Mezco Blog:
"...
Cap features a completely new head sculpt of his retro winged helmet and comes with an alternate unmasked head. He of course comes with his trusty shield (which some would argue defies the laws of physics), a boot knife which sheaths nicely in his, well...boot, a shield harness, and a bunch of different hands for posing, fighting, and throwing his star spangled disc.

Aside from all of that, this version comes with even more. There are strong micro magnets embedded in his upper gloves and harness that connect with a magnet in the underside of his shield. Most importantly, he comes in a deluxe round tin package with his shield insignia printed on the top. Open the tin case and you will find the super soldier transformation chamber where through the magic of lenticular animation you can see Steve Rogers change from scrawny weakling to heroically large proportions right before your eyes.
..."

The sleeves are a little baggy but nonetheless a good looking figure. I have all of the marvel and dc mezco figs on preorder

Oh HELL YES. In for both of these. I'm gonna have the best 1:12 Collective Cap set-up ever! :yess:

I like the head-sculpt -- they haven't listed any other accessories? At any rate, I'm pretty much only interested in the retro exclusive.

these figures just look a little wonky to me. i don't think the real 1:1 fabric looks right on a 1:12 figure, especially for the batman figures. hot toys can get away with it, but i don't think these do. they're still cool, i just wish the fabric could be scaled as well.

these figures just look a little wonky to me. i don't think the real 1:1 fabric looks right on a 1:12 figure, especially for the batman figures. hot toys can get away with it, but i don't think these do. they're still cool, i just wish the fabric could be scaled as well.

Some of the costume changes are questionable (like Daredevil's shoulder and knee armor) but mostly I think they look okay if you're into the cloth concept. I think it doesn't help that we rarely ever see comic designs depicted with stretched out fabric like this, which isn't completely true to how we normally see them in comics with how skintight they can get, to the point of hugging every bit of muscle on their bodies.

Back