Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This Spidey is so good for a 1/12 figure:

20190913-105609.jpg

20190913-102520.jpg

20190915-122246.jpg

Mezco has really nailed this one, so much fun!.

Nice pics, Lol at small spidey on big spidey

Nice pics! I?m super tempted by that version but I?m holding out for the FFH deluxe since it?s super similar, just with the Parker head.
Got Netflix Punisher today, definitely an amazing figure. The single elbows are less than ideal but other than that I can?t really complain with the what we got. Re what we didn?t get: More weapons (a shotgun or a rifle) would have been cool but I?m happy enough with what he comes with.
75f014d98c2380202a28e04bfea7b1f5.jpg

2fcca0e3e89a278c84aa7269eb00872b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome poses! It definitely has a great aesthetic, but agree, I wish it has double-jointed elbows.

Gambit just went up for Pre-order. Had to snag him, glad I'd been saving my points to redeem. Cannot wait for this, though I'm sure he'll get delayed by 4 months or more.

I?d love to know how many people are passing on this, Cyclops, and future X-Men because they couldn?t get the yellow suit Wolverine. I know I am, easily. In fact I?m feeling pretty done with Mezco in general except for the odd release like Ash or Popeye.

I?d love to know how many people are passing on this, Cyclops, and future X-Men because they couldn?t get the yellow suit Wolverine. I know I am, easily. In fact I?m feeling pretty done with Mezco in general except for the odd release like Ash or Popeye.

I grew up with the brown/yellow Wolverine so that's more my style. But I mean, the '92 X-men animated show is like some of the best stuff, so yea I am still mad about missing out on the tiger stripe wolverine, as well as a few other Mezco exclusives. What bugs me most is the Mezco site, depending on what browser I'm using, it gives me a hell of a time to place an order. "Please select a state", dude its all tied into my pay pal account, and my Mezco profile shows a state, I've missed some exclusives cuz of their wonky site. I got both versions of Cable and Cyclops, I'll get Rogue if they make her, Professor X, Nightcrawler and a few others. I love what Mezco is doing with these, but I feel ya. Popeye and Ash were both fantastic Mezco releases, hope they do more odd figures like that as well. Love Marvel and DC stuff but I really like their random figures too.

Not sure if I missed this earlier in the thread, but any word on a Spiderman from Far From Home?

He was an exclusive that went up for PO during SDCC for like 2-3 days. So you're kind of out of luck, but I'm sure people will be shipping off their doubles when it comes out.

He was an exclusive that went up for PO during SDCC for like 2-3 days. So you're kind of out of luck, but I'm sure people will be shipping off their doubles when it comes out.

eBay will also be an option but likely at a premium.

ebay it is, i guess. I really wish Mezco could open up their PO windows a little more than 2 days, ah well.

They just did the same for NYCC with the classic Wonder Woman, it was up for 2 days. So maybe it's going to be a thing at Cons now, reveal a figure and start an exclusive PO.

ebay it is, i guess. I really wish Mezco could open up their PO windows a little more than 2 days, ah well.

2 days would be great considering how some of the really hot things go. Batman/ Black Mask was gone in all of 2 minutes. This happens quite frequently.

Someone on one of the FB groups just posted some Classic Punishers for sale. Apparently he was about to buy 125 of the 400 available when it went up for preorder and he's been hording them. Glad they don't really do anything that limited anymore.

Someone on one of the FB groups just posted some Classic Punishers for sale. Apparently he was about to buy 125 of the 400 available when it went up for preorder and he's been hording them. Glad they don't really do anything that limited anymore.

Really? that is crazy, he actually purchased 125 of them??

Which facebook group?

Back