Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is anyone getting Cable? Surprised no talk.

I got Cable last week. Good figure. His costume is well done, and the light up feature is BRIGHT. There's some light-bleed on his head/neck, but it looks really cool on the armor. I haven't been able to get him to hold either of the big guns with both arms, but it could be I just haven't futzed enough. Lot's of nice detail overall, the head portraits are both good, the hands all look good and make sense. I'm not able to get much movement out of his ankles. Seems like Mezco has really gotten comfortable in this scale and style.

I got Cable last week. Good figure. His costume is well done, and the light up feature is BRIGHT. There's some light-bleed on his head/neck, but it looks really cool on the armor. I haven't been able to get him to hold either of the big guns with both arms, but it could be I just haven't futzed enough. Lot's of nice detail overall, the head portraits are both good, the hands all look good and make sense. I'm not able to get much movement out of his ankles. Seems like Mezco has really gotten comfortable in this scale and style.

Silly question, does the bulb on your's have a hole? Mine does... I mean the plug part that lights up when you take off the head. Otherwise, it's a perfect piece and it doesn't show when the head is on. Silly gripe, but was curious if it's a issue with many or I just have one that has that issue.

Silly question, does the bulb on your's have a hole? Mine does... I mean the plug part that lights up when you take off the head. Otherwise, it's a perfect piece and it doesn't show when the head is on. Silly gripe, but was curious if it's a issue with many or I just have one that has that issue.
There's an LED in the ball joint and the ball joint has a weird hole/slice for the light to come out on the left side of the face. There's not a bulb. Just a little LED that I discovered is painfully bright AF when you look at it sans head. I'm still seeing spots.

Yeah I figured that out after I posted ... was like that was intentional for the light to come through. Silly me. Should have deleted the comment.

dGE1MtP.jpg

I'm not sure if I'm really feeling the Mezflair face.

I think we need better photos, but I am intrigued by Thanos. Guessing this will come at a much more pricier price (yeah, I know what I just said), so think 180... vs. the usual 80-100 we get dinged. Could even be more expensive than Gladiator Hulk (also due to the light up features) and Darkseid. Wonder if this one will be polystone as well.

View attachment 477750

I'm not sure if I'm really feeling the Mezflair face.

What's this mezflair people talk about? I am guessing like sideshow this company has some arrogant person who insist on putting their personal interpretation on the figures. Unlike sideshow people seem to forgive it with this company.

Mezco do their own takes on comic versions of characters, usually adding surface details to outfits or taking things in very slightly different direction to the standard. They rarely do direct translations of any source, outside of the cinematic licenses they pick up.

With this Thanos, the brief glimpse seems to suggest they're doing a slightly different take to what we've seen before. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing - it's not like there is a truly definitive version anyway and the Brolin version doesn't really look much like the character did originally, outside of the basic 'big purple guy with massive corrugated chin and penchant for gold armour and big gloves'. But this take, on this single brief look, is a bit off to what we're used to. He looks old, haggard, and slightly more human than we usually see.

Still, it's probably a must buy unless they really **** it up.

Also makes me really want to see Mezco do a true non-cinematic Avengers team. We've got Iron Man and Cap (which I kinda hope they revisit with their experience at this point), I'm in for a classic Hulk and without hesitation a Thor.

I think we need better photos, but I am intrigued by Thanos. Guessing this will come at a much more pricier price (yeah, I know what I just said), so think 180... vs. the usual 80-100 we get dinged. Could even be more expensive than Gladiator Hulk (also due to the light up features) and Darkseid. Wonder if this one will be polystone as well.

I really hope he's not polystone, that's an added expense that really isn't interesting to me. I hope he wouldn't be more than $120. I get you can upcharge stuff because it's a larger body, but even $120 seems like a lot, 50% more than a normal figure.

What's this mezflair people talk about? I am guessing like sideshow this company has some arrogant person who insist on putting their personal interpretation on the figures. Unlike sideshow people seem to forgive it with this company.

Like Chindie said, it's just their interpretation of characters and it's how fans have come to describe their design choices.

Mezco do their own takes on comic versions of characters, usually adding surface details to outfits or taking things in very slightly different direction to the standard. They rarely do direct translations of any source, outside of the cinematic licenses they pick up.

With this Thanos, the brief glimpse seems to suggest they're doing a slightly different take to what we've seen before. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing - it's not like there is a truly definitive version anyway and the Brolin version doesn't really look much like the character did originally, outside of the basic 'big purple guy with massive corrugated chin and penchant for gold armour and big gloves'. But this take, on this single brief look, is a bit off to what we're used to. He looks old, haggard, and slightly more human than we usually see.

Still, it's probably a must buy unless they really **** it up.

Also makes me really want to see Mezco do a true non-cinematic Avengers team. We've got Iron Man and Cap (which I kinda hope they revisit with their experience at this point), I'm in for a classic Hulk and without hesitation a Thor.

I'd like a Hulk, but also knowing he'd be almost all molded, I'd rather just put pants on a Marvel Legends figure than pay $120+ for a Hulk figure. It'd have to impress me a lot.

They just revealed a much more accurate Thanos headsculpt. I think that will convince a lot of people but personally I didnt hate the other one

UnI2lhq.jpg

Yeah I think $155 is $30 too much. I bet his upper body is shared with Bluto's.

I like the faces, but other than the light up feature I don't see why there's a big price. The faces do look excellent to me. I'll wait on it, maybe if it dips in price but I'm not going to be bothered if I miss out.

That is one ugly ill fitting silly looking pajama costume.

Nice big boots and stubby legs there big guy lol

$155 for what...the MS in that same costume looks better at $25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The suit and shoulder armor look bad. The headsculpts and infinty stone gauntlet look great though.

Will wait for reviews of final release

That is one ugly ill fitting silly looking pajama costume.

Nice big boots and stubby legs there big guy lol

$155 for what...the MS in that same costume looks better at $25.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This I agree with!

Back