Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
doesn't look like this one is selling out quickly, which is great everyone can get one that wants one

Nabbed an exclusive Moon Knight off the bay for close to what I would get with Mezco's site. It's striking! I quite like its design and I'm getting more familiar with the character. Can't wait for the white release.

Ml9S0Nd.jpg

srtXT9L.jpg

Heres a question for any Mafex and Mezco owners out there! do you think the clothing from the Mafex Into Spiderverse Miles will fit on the Mezco Miles?

I have never owned a Mafex, so i am not sure of the sizing myself, but it looks too small to me, unfortuantely...

2.jpg
1.jpg
3.jpg

I think those are all 8" scale.....so I doubt it.

None of them are 8" scaled, they're all 1:12/6" size. But the Mezco I believe is an adult Miles, so he's a 6"ish tall figure, so I don't know if the clothes would fit. I could see them being really tight and not baggy.

None of them are 8" scaled, they're all 1:12/6" size. But the Mezco I believe is an adult Miles, so he's a 6"ish tall figure, so I don't know if the clothes would fit. I could see them being really tight and not baggy.

Eh, i like the Mafex figs anyway, so I might just get them and if they fit the Mezco, then cool, if not, then also good!

Mezco-Iron-Fist-016.jpg

Iron Fist up for preorder, Feb-April 2020 release. All the flame effects seem pretty cool accessories, but the suit seems like it needs something to break it up all the green.

I think this got lost in the migration. For the longtime One:12 owners, have you had any issues with the degradation of the vinyl or rubbery parts on the suits over time on the older figures?

Back