Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vigilante DD is great, I had to futz with the pants cuz out of the box they looked more like Star Fleet pants from TOS. My red/black suit DD just shipped from BBTS, can't wait. Only complaint is that they didn't include ropes to wrap his arms, but I could find twine and do that myself.

iiA3sIA.jpg

Vigilante DD is great, I had to futz with the pants cuz out of the box they looked more like Star Fleet pants from TOS. My red/black suit DD just shipped from BBTS, can't wait. Only complaint is that they didn't include ropes to wrap his arms, but I could find twine and do that myself.

iiA3sIA.jpg

I frickin' dig this Vigilante/black suit DD so much. I like how simple it is and how it's represented in the series; a real world feel but something one can easily make for oneself. I love the feel about its inhabitance on the character of MM. I like it so much I bought two more and a spare body and I'll put the spare bloodied head sculpt on it.

I received the new Wolverine yesterday. My first Mezco and I'm impressed.

I only collect 1/6 scale so I've been hesitant on branching out but I'm glad I did... alot of detail for such a tiny figure.

20190615_004735.jpg

I received the new Wolverine yesterday. My first Mezco and I'm impressed.

I only collect 1/6 scale so I've been hesitant on branching out but I'm glad I did... alot of detail for such a tiny figure.

View attachment 457587
Welcome to a new addiction! Great first choice, they did such a great job on this new Logan.

Here's how I have mine displayed, inspired by Daniel Bel's new sculpt:
17d22daabdd9afe261cc0f7dba001904.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The pose is great, but I really, really don't like that open mouth sculpt. It looks like a caveman.
I agree it's not their best work, I think it's the eyes. Maybe I'll try repainting the head one day. I do wish there was another angry or scowling look. I don't count that half lip curled back head.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I very nearly cancelled this after seeing the first round of reviews and pics. But, I loved the show, I liked the vigilante version so I figured I'd keep this and I'm glad I did. I think like is often the case with Hot Toys figures, this is much better in hand. The suit can be futz with, it's not nearly as baggy as it appears, it's rather form fitting they just allowed room for articulation. Unmasked head, chain, any other kind of accessories would have been nice but I'm really glad I got this and didn't cancel it. Kinda hoping this ends up getting passed on by most and gets cheap, would love to mod out one to make battle damaged.

ROH3xn5.jpg

I feel like the MDX Moonknight is going to be pretty easy to get and not very sought after; doesn't really seem like that many are keen on it from what I've been reading.

I feel like the MDX Moonknight is going to be pretty easy to get and not very sought after; doesn't really seem like that many are keen on it from what I've been reading.

That would be nice, I'll be ready to go tomorrow at 10am PST, so we shall see.

I have a bad habit of picking up almost all of the mezco's and i have no room to display them, well i have the room but would look like a crazy person if i actually displayed every single one! :):)

Went through on the second try, so that is good, i really like moon knight so i'm happy with this one, though i can see it not being as popular as others.

I very nearly cancelled this after seeing the first round of reviews and pics. But, I loved the show, I liked the vigilante version so I figured I'd keep this and I'm glad I did. I think like is often the case with Hot Toys figures, this is much better in hand. The suit can be futz with, it's not nearly as baggy as it appears, it's rather form fitting they just allowed room for articulation. Unmasked head, chain, any other kind of accessories would have been nice but I'm really glad I got this and didn't cancel it. Kinda hoping this ends up getting passed on by most and gets cheap, would love to mod out one to make battle damaged.

ROH3xn5.jpg

I actually am digging this figure, it looks good to me. I love the series so much, it resonates and I found it memorable. Can't wait to see this fig in hand!

Back