Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my first mezco figure in the mail today, spiderman hc and I am very impressed. Great figure and looks awesome. I hope they continue putting out 1/12 scale. They need to lose the big block feet that have kept me from going all in with their Marvel line. I really like the way the black DD looks but his boots suffer that block look.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I’ve never bought a Mezco figure before abut I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on vigilante DD. I missed the PO so I think it’s just the secondary market at this point. What is a decent price point for exclusive figures like this one? I know it’s hot on eBay right now and may cool off later. However it could go up too. Just curious what to expect with more experienced collectors of this company.

I’ve never bought a Mezco figure before abut I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on vigilante DD. I missed the PO so I think it’s just the secondary market at this point. What is a decent price point for exclusive figures like this one? I know it’s hot on eBay right now and may cool off later. However it could go up too. Just curious what to expect with more experienced collectors of this company.

Standard exclusives usually settle around double retail or so depending on the production run and character. Some are more ( like NYCC wolverine and MDX Joker) and some are less like Batman beyond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check eBay sold listings. Buy it Now's are about $120-125 shipped and auctions are $100ish, so just wait for an auction and bid it up.

Thanks for the tips and info. I’ve been watching some listings and will keep doing so until it’s time to strike!

Just got my first mezco figure in the mail today, spiderman hc and I am very impressed. Great figure and looks awesome. I hope they continue putting out 1/12 scale. They need to lose the big block feet that have kept me from going all in with their Marvel line. I really like the way the black DD looks but his boots suffer that block look.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Yup some of their figures look like they have very short legs and huge feet cough Wolverine cough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spider-man Far from Home Mezco Exclusive is up! Deluxe Edition...

Don't know if there will be a Regular edition? Mezco is keeping that a mystery.

FFH Spidey up for preorder.

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-spider-man-far-from-home

7127.Jpg

Frankly I don't think the word "deluxe" should have been used for this version.

was able to grab two, but they went back to 6 per order, wonder how quickly this will sell out, looks look a cool figure though

Mezco's site was actually pretty smooth for once, aside from it refusing to let me use Paypal. Was ready to pass on a Mezco Spider-Man for the first time until I saw all those beautiful, beautiful webs...

Just did my first pre-order on Mezco's website for the black and red Far From Home Spidey. This is my third Mezco spiderman figure, and I hope they do a Night Monkey and Iron Spiderman too. I really love this scale and I'm in for any MCU figure that matches the build/design of these Spiderman figures! A civilian Peter Parker with a backpack, The Vulture and Ironman from Homecoming and Far from Home Mysterio would all look great on the shelf.

Back