Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blade reviews are looking really good. Can’t wait to get my hands on that coat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read on Facebook some people are pissed he doesn't come with all of the heads the Toyfair version does. That seems crazy to me, same thing with the Homecoming Spidey not coming with the unmasked head the Homemade suit has.

Putting the heads with exclusives, and ridiculously the Toy Fair exclusive no one can actually buy, is pretty ****** IMO.

I’m ok with exclusives being different and limited. It used to be a thing to be exclusive now just another reason to *****. TF Blade is available and if someone wants it bad enough pony up the cash.

Thinking that everyone deserves a trophy is BS, IMO.

I’m ok with exclusives being different and limited. It used to be a thing to be exclusive now just another reason to *****. TF Blade is available and if someone wants it bad enough pony up the cash.

Thinking that everyone deserves a trophy is BS, IMO.

The 'everyone deserves a trophy' analogy doesn't work at all. No one wants it for free. The problem is that it was never made available to the general public at all. And it's not like the Blackout Punisher or the Blackout Batman last year where it's the same crap with different coloring. Including unique heads only for press members is totally ****** unless there's going to be a PX exclusive they haven't announced yet or something.

They literally sold Gomez to everyone who was an exclusive at the same exact convention, and then the next day opened up preorders for another run of Gomez because of the demand. It's not like they didn't know there was demand for Blade, they're not stupid.

Nabbed a Black Panther for a bit below retail. Based on reviews and photos it looks fantastic. Getting BP vibes:

The 'everyone deserves a trophy' analogy doesn't work at all. No one wants it for free. The problem is that it was never made available to the general public at all. And it's not like the Blackout Punisher or the Blackout Batman last year where it's the same crap with different coloring. Including unique heads only for press members is totally ****** unless there's going to be a PX exclusive they haven't announced yet or something.

They literally sold Gomez to everyone who was an exclusive at the same exact convention, and then the next day opened up preorders for another run of Gomez because of the demand. It's not like they didn't know there was demand for Blade, they're not stupid.

We’ll agree to disagree.....

People who want the figure or alternate head sculpts can purchase it. It isn’t like they can’t be found. They don’t want to pay the inflated price which is the issue...the alternative head sculpts should be made available for everyone going back to everyone feels they deserve the same opportunity ...

I fully expect some version of the hairless sculpts to become available so everyone can be happy little
Mezco Campers 🤗

Every Marvel figure outside of the MCU figs has gotten 2 variants along with the standards, so technically we are due for at least one more Blade. Now sure what else they can do design wise, but Im not incredibly familar with the character's looks over the years

Blade arrived today. Mezco keeps upping their game. Plenty of accessories, excellent tailoring, and the heads/hands seem even easier to swap but still snug once in place.

Mezco Blade.jpg

Every Marvel figure outside of the MCU figs has gotten 2 variants along with the standards, so technically we are due for at least one more Blade. Now sure what else they can do design wise, but Im not incredibly familar with the character's looks over the years

They should do the Blade from the Spiderman animated series, with the green sword. Would be pretty cool.

Has Amazon been good or bad for preorders? I have a Blade coming from them and the one other figure I’ve preordered (Red Son Superman) got cancelled. Luckily, a Freak gave me the heads up that they reposted it but it makes me leery preordering from them. With bbts applying sales tax for out of state orders now, It’ll be cheaper going with Prime if they’re dependable.

Anyone have a Spider-Man Homecoming Homemade suit they want to sell? Message me please.

I’m going to SDCC and can nab an exclusive for someone not going who is willing to trade. I know, we don’t know what the exclusive(s) will be yet but I’m playing the long game here.

Received an e-mail from BBTS about Logan having a manufacturing delay and won't be available until 3rd quarter.

Got another amazing Mezco figure this week. Very awesome of them to include additional glasses.
32ec61cf53c102f73aa9e92e0b5f2d1f.jpg

Got another amazing Mezco figure this week. Very awesome of them to include additional glasses.
32ec61cf53c102f73aa9e92e0b5f2d1f.jpg

Damn, I’ve been on the fence on this one. Loved the movie, have the original figures and a sixth scale (knock off) version... thought, “do I really need this one?”

After your picture... yes, yes I do.

Good to hear. You sure won’t be disappointed.

I came close to getting a knockoff. Is it pretty nice? I was impressed by the Snipes sculpt on the one I saw.

Back