Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I love Black Panther think it’s on of the better one

I have mixed feelings about this BP — I actually think it’s a decent figure in this scale, but like a lot of One:12 it seems to run a little on the thick side.

If you look at figures line classic Spidey and say ... Spock or Sulu ... they have other bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have experience with the Mezco wait-list? I am wondering what fulfillment chances are. I joined the wait-list for the vigilante DD about a month ago.

Anyone have experience with the Mezco wait-list? I am wondering what fulfillment chances are. I joined the wait-list for the vigilante DD about a month ago.

Waitlists may go through if you're there the same day. I doubt you'll get it ordering a month after it went waitlist.

Black Panther on Amazon for $60 plus $9 shipping...dang

dee02baa6aae38df48f1066e00d0f3d9--joe-dirt-quotes-joe-dirt-fireworks.jpg

Undecided on that one......looks dope but never been a fan of character

I honestly just don't get all the hype this character and movie are getting before anyone's seen any of it. I do expect good things because it's Marvel but I didn't even bother preordering the Figuarts which looks to be the cheapest high end version out there. If I love the movie I'll order something but not gonna get too bothered with it now.

I honestly just don't get all the hype this character and movie are getting before anyone's seen any of it. I do expect good things because it's Marvel but I didn't even bother preordering the Figuarts which looks to be the cheapest high end version out there. If I love the movie I'll order something but not gonna get too bothered with it now.

You answered your own question

The Captain Marvel looks cool but I'll wait till I see the movie first to decide whether to PO or not.

For me she’s an obscure character......most of the ones in my collection have been a big part of my comic experience through the years: Spiderman, Wolverine, Punisher, Captain America, Hulk, Thor, Daredevil etc.

While she’s been around a long time it’s only recently they’ve been pushing her character rebooting over and over trying to get her to stick. She’s not that interesting of a character. Maybe the movie will help...did for Black Panther.

I hate Captain Marvel/Carol Danver and Brie Larson. No interest in any of her figures or even the movie itself so easy pass.
This i agree with. I actually would rather see another comic spiderman or even a Thanos or comic Thor.

I hate Captain Marvel/Carol Danver and Brie Larson. No interest in any of her figures or even the movie itself so easy pass.

I read one Captain Marvel comic and didn't find it particularly compelling; she's probably too overpowered and 'cosmic' for my taste. I don't feel one way or the other about Brie Larson and I'll decide on the film (and figure) after seeing it. My main concern is that the film will leave me the same way as the comic -- more or less indifferent -- but then I remember that I was never an Iron Man fan until Robert Downey Jr. brought him to life on the big screen.

I read one Captain Marvel comic and didn't find it particularly compelling; she's probably too overpowered and 'cosmic' for my taste. I don't feel one way or the other about Brie Larson and I'll decide on the film (and figure) after seeing it. My main concern is that the film will leave me the same way as the comic -- more or less indifferent -- but then I remember that I was never an Iron Man fan until Robert Downey Jr. brought him to life on the big screen.

So this is my take on her too. I’m excited to see the movie idc about the drama behind it. BUT I’m not a fan of characters with “undefined” or “cosmic” powers like you said. MCU heroes with powers that fall under this for me:

Dr. strange
Thor
Vision
Scarlett Witch
Possibly Captain Marvel

Don’t get technical on me, but these 3 seem to be all over the place with their abilities and overpowered at times and underpowered at times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big fan of Captain Marvel going way back to when she was Ms. Marvel and then Binary, so easy pre-order for me.

I do wish Brie would STFU tho.

I wish we'd get some classic baddies.....looking at DC Collection the majority have a good / bad counterpart. Marvel not so much...Spidey, Wolverine, Punisher, IM, Deadpool, DD and Dr. Strange and not a single villian.

I will say some of the DC Bad Guys are really outstanding... in particular Death Stroke and Joker are really nice.

Back