Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HOLY ****! :yess::yess::yess:

Favorite comic character Daredevil.
Second favorite Captain America
Third favorite Punisher

:lol:lol:lol

Awesome! I am in for all! Not a long wait either I assume. July 2016 for Cap... hopefully that holds true for the others.

Sweet! Here is the black suit DD!

Mezco-One12-Marvel-041.jpg

I can't even....They're doing my three favorite Marvel characters! I am buying that Daredevil, the two Punishers, and Captain America. Is this a dream? I said that I'd be buying Punisher and Daredevil if they made them in the Mezco BvS thread, but I never thought it would happen since they didn't have the license. Pinch me!
Man it's a great time to be a full Marvel fan :lol

I can't wait for Thor :rock: Hopefully Mr. Knight.

And I'm sure they'll do Deadpool.

Man it's a great time to be a full Marvel fan :lol

I can't wait for Thor :rock: Hopefully Mr. Knight.

And I'm sure they'll do Deadpool.

I'm not familiar with Thor and Moon Knight (that's who you mean by Mr. Knight, right?), but I hope you get them because I know you're a fan. Or at least of Thor.

I will buy Deadpool though! Can you imagine? Oh, man! We got it so good, Gaspar!

I'm not familiar with Thor and Moon Knight (that's who you mean by Mr. Knight, right?), but I hope you get them because I know you're a fan. Or at least of Thor.

I will buy Deadpool though! Can you imagine? Oh, man! We got it so good, Gaspar!
Yeah I caught your enthusiasm even not being a fan of Cap or DD :lol I'm happy for the fans, these are excellent figures! If only DC ones were this good.

Yeah, Mr. Knight is another aspect of Moon Knight, the one wearing a white 3 piece suit.

Yeah I caught your enthusiasm even not being a fan of Cap or DD :lol I'm happy for the fans, these are excellent figures! If only DC ones were this good.

Yeah, Mr. Knight is another aspect of Moon Knight, the one wearing a white 3 piece suit.

Oh, that's the Marvel Now one, right? I'd have to pass because I'm going to limit myself to Batman, Superman, Lex Luther, Joker, Daredevil, Deadpool, Cap, and Punisher figures from now on, but he definitely would make an awesome figure! I love the design for sure! GASPAR, CAN YOU TELL HOW HAPPY I AM? :lol

Oh, that's the Marvel Now one, right? I'd have to pass because I'm going to limit myself to Batman, Superman, Lex Luther, Joker, Daredevil, Bullseye, Cap, and Punisher figures from now on, but he definitely would make an awesome figure! I love the design for sure! GASPAR, CAN YOU TELL HOW HAPPY I AM? :lol

No I can't, you sound morose, cheer up!

Oh, that's the Marvel Now one, right? I'd have to pass because I'm going to limit myself to Batman, Superman, Lex Luther, Joker, Daredevil, Bullseye, Cap, and Punisher figures from now on, but he definitely would make an awesome figure! I love the design for sure! GASPAR, CAN YOU TELL HOW HAPPY I AM? :lol

We have the same three favorites :lol

I agree with Bullseye. He would be great. Also a Wilson Fisk is needed to go with DD.

Spider Man, Iron Fist, Luke Cage.....

All the X-Men :lol

This has me rethinking my collecting habits. I'll keep my current 1/6 scale figures, but I'm probably going to go all in on these 1/12 figures over 1/6 because:
1) they look great
2) have articulation as good as there 1/6 counterparts
3) take up less room
4) cost about 1/3 to 1/4 as much
I have the Batman PX exclusive and couldn't be happier with him, so I know how much fun these will be. Looking to pick up the regular black and gray Batman soon too. As others have said, time to redo the 2016 buying list and budget. :)

No I can't, you sound morose, cheer up!

Sorry, I meant Deadpool, not Bullseye. Love Bullseye since he's in my all time favorite comic book issue Daredevil 191, but I got to limit myself dontjaknow!:lol Joe Kelly Deadpool! :yess:

We have the same three favorites :lol

I agree with Bullseye. He would be great. Also a Wilson Fisk is needed to go with DD.

Spider Man, Iron Fist, Luke Cage.....

All the X-Men :lol

I noticed that. Those would all be cool! I have to stick to my very favorites because I don't know if I'll even be able to afford those. Enjoy though!

Back