Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok
So I am saying this as someone who isn’t going to buy this. I already have the Hot Toys Guardians of the Galaxy Thanos and my Hot Toys Endgame Thanos will arrive soon (I am excited as hell for this) that said I think this Mezco figure looks pretty good, particularly at this price. I like the variety of the headsculpts and the costume is very reminiscent of the way I remember him looking in the comics when I was a kid. Further the body proportions of this figure are not dissimilar to the way Thanos was often depicted in the comics.

Yeah I'm quite on board with that.

The initial tease headsculpt I really, really didn't like, too much like someone's granddad. The final ones are far far better, very good in fact. I'd prefer the shoulder armour to sit lower, more body fitting, but practically I can see why they've gone with the higher fit in this look. And the proportions aren't dissimilar to Thanos' look in the past, where he's been stockier with a big torso and little legs.

It's a good modern take on a classic Thanos I think.

It isn't perfect. I feel like the gold needs a wash or something, and it probably needs something else accessory wise or the price to be nudged lower - another head, another set of hands say, or knock a tenner or so off.

But it's good. I'll probably get it.

I'm really enjoying this line. I just picked up Previews Cable...Why can no company seem to maintain a constant scale?! He's cool, but super short...:slap

Got a couple PX Cyclops and a couple Magnetos along with Cable the other day. Mezco just keeps knocking it out of the park. Fantastic.

Mezco One 12 PX Exclusive Cyclops (1) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Mezco One 12 PX Exclusive Cyclops (6) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (7) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (4) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (2) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (10) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (11) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (12) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (13) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (14) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (22) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (24) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (26) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (27) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (29) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Collective Magneto (4) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Collective Magneto (5) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Collective Magneto (7) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Collective Magneto (12) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Mezco One 12 Collective Cable (5) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Mezco One 12 Collective Cable (6) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Mezco One 12 Collective Cable (4) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Mezco One 12 PX Exclusive Cyclops (19) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

I'm really enjoying this line. I just picked up Previews Cable...Why can no company seem to maintain a constant scale?! He's cool, but super short...:slap

That's one problem with Mezco having limited bodies to work with and their bodies can't be futzed like 1/6 figures with longer foot pegs or something like that.

so I'm about to be priced out by hot toys and am thinking of jumping into this line. what have i missed so far and what do i need to know? It looks like i may have missed out on cap and classic spiderman but I'm pretty confident they will make more versions of those figures.

Got a couple PX Cyclops and a couple Magnetos along with Cable the other day. Mezco just keeps knocking it out of the park. Fantastic.

Mezco One 12 PX Exclusive Cyclops (1) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Mezco One 12 PX Exclusive Cyclops (6) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (7) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (4) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (2) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (10) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (11) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (12) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (13) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (14) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (22) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (24) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (26) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (27) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Cyclops Scott Summers Civilian Custom (29) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Collective Magneto (4) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Collective Magneto (5) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Collective Magneto (7) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
One 12 Collective Magneto (12) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Mezco One 12 Collective Cable (5) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Mezco One 12 Collective Cable (6) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Mezco One 12 Collective Cable (4) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr
Mezco One 12 PX Exclusive Cyclops (19) by Corrado Knight, on Flickr

Cool collection!

so I'm about to be priced out by hot toys and am thinking of jumping into this line. what have i missed so far and what do i need to know? It looks like i may have missed out on cap and classic spiderman but I'm pretty confident they will make more versions of those figures.

Well you've missed a lot. Old figures can get kind of pricey; most of the ones released in the last 1-2 years (regular releases) are not too hard to find. Exclusives on the other hand are generally pretty tough to find, and can be annoying to get. Especially if it's a Con exclusive, they do probably 6ish exclusives like that per year, maybe a few more. Depends on where they're going. They've done 2-3 at SDCC/NYCC in the past few years.

Also something to note, all but like 2 exclusives go up for sale at 1PM EST on Wednesdays. That's just how they do it. They don't have a lot of MCU stuff if that's what you're looking for.

Well you've missed a lot. Old figures can get kind of pricey; most of the ones released in the last 1-2 years (regular releases) are not too hard to find. Exclusives on the other hand are generally pretty tough to find, and can be annoying to get. Especially if it's a Con exclusive, they do probably 6ish exclusives like that per year, maybe a few more. Depends on where they're going. They've done 2-3 at SDCC/NYCC in the past few years.

Also something to note, all but like 2 exclusives go up for sale at 1PM EST on Wednesdays. That's just how they do it. They don't have a lot of MCU stuff if that's what you're looking for.

Yes primarily marvel. I do like TDKR but will wait for a 2.0 of that one because the prices on those are pretty crazy.

thanks for the tip on exclusives. I'm thinking of ordering thanos but feel itll get an exclusive with lighter blue color down the road.

Mezco is getting too mother ####in expensive

I have to pick and choose now :pfft:

Last edited:
Yes primarily marvel. I do like TDKR but will wait for a 2.0 of that one because the prices on those are pretty crazy.

thanks for the tip on exclusives. I'm thinking of ordering thanos but feel itll get an exclusive with lighter blue color down the road.

Yeah, Thanos and Conan are scheduled for release right between SDCC and NYCC; both ripe times for an exclusive. More or less 3-4 weeks before SDCC they'll start dropping exclusives 1 at a time on Wednesdays leading up to the Con.

Mezco is getting too mother ####in expensive

I have to pick and choose now :pfft:

All companies do that. They price fairly cheap as start-ups... trying to build a consumer base... Get you to buy into their products, than slowly raise the price, ever so little, bit-by-bit, until you realize you're now paying twice as much as you used to for the same product. Inflation be dammed!

It's a great strategy that often works. Let's face it, it's capitalism boys and girls. What countries like the US of A are built on. Let's be honest, if you ran a company, you would probably do the same. :)

Seeing Mezco doing Batman 89 and now Christopher Reeve Superman... I?d buy a Lou Ferrigno Hulk.

Does anyone know why homecoming spider man was originally $80 on bbts and now it costs $100?

Does anyone know why homecoming spider man was originally $80 on bbts and now it costs $100?

Probably because he's sold out in most places and his aftermarket price has shot up. BBTS has a habit of raising their prices after a while if they notice some figures have gone up in value.

Your best bet might be eBay. You might be able to grab one for closer to retail.

Their Thanos look absolutely atrocious on the show floor lol

Horrible proportions those boots yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks awful! The boots look way too big and the shoulder piece looks laughably too big! The baggy outfit, I hate this thing and that sucks because I really wanted a Mezco Thanos!

Back