Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comic Batmen? They haven't made a comic Batman since TDKR.

But hey, it's true, most comic batmobiles are very generic designs that borrow from actually good designs.

I've complained that Mezco designs aren't comicbooky enough, be careful what you wish for I guess :lol

Last edited:
Their Batmobile reminds me a lot of Norm Breyfogle's.

Normbreyfoglebatmobile.jpg

I'll need to see more of it but so far I don't hate it.

It’s odd that they didn’t make Hal Jordan Green Lantern yet

Sent from the Slave1

Im actually thinking they may make it a variant for John Stewart... seems like too easy of a money saver to pass doing so.... but TBH I dont care as long as we get a Sinestro. In fact, if I knew a Sinestro was on the way, Id be a lock for POing Stewart.

I think a cool Hal Jordan figure option would have 3 headsculpts, one being Hal and the other two being Abin Sur and Tomar-Re headsculpts...and a non articulated G'Nort....sorta along the lines of a Mister Mind

Last edited:
I think a cool Hal Jordan figure option would have 3 headsculpts, one being Hal and the other two being Abin Sur and Tomar-Re headsculpts...and a non articulated G'Nort....sorta along the lines of a Mister Mind

Don't worry we'll get a few PX and exclusive

And that Batmobile... why? The BvS one was cooler.

I have now felt the full force of Mezco Frustration with this reveal. WTF.

Also not feeling SK at all. Way too close to the BvS version for me. I'd probably order one if I could for $65 shipped when the EE coupons were active. But at $80, meh.

I Want John Stewart GL—what was advertized would be perfect—he needs a fight/ready for battle face, and a battle damage face,. With respect to Hal Jordan, I would much rather have three HaL Jordan head sculpts(relaxed/serene, pissed off/fight face, and battle damaged). Would love to have Abin Sur, Kilowog ect—but they would need their own three head sculpts or removable faces would work as well.

I have now felt the full force of Mezco Frustration with this reveal. WTF.

Also not feeling SK at all. Way too close to the BvS version for me. I'd probably order one if I could for $65 shipped when the EE coupons were active. But at $80, meh.

SK is if possible, uglier than AK, at least AK has the gorgeous headsculpt.

I agree with all except for Batmobile—I love the fact that it is a comic version.

So you wouldn't want the BvS batmobile? Depending on the price and final look I could still end up buying this piece.

But seeing a figure reach $180 how much will this vehicle be...

The faux piping really bothers me. I mean I know BvS did something similar, but they pulled it off a lot better imo. On SK its just too distractingly cheap looking as painted on.

Well, BvS Batman had relief, a good color scheme and a had a sense to the pattern, this doesn't have relief and the pattern is all over the place.

The color palette and the ugly design of the sculpted parts don't help. AK has a nice color scheme and the sculpted parts are nice, even if the suit itself is ugly, it looks good if you squint.

They should do a remake line for the Punisher and TDKR Batman...the second hand price is just god damn crazy!

Had to google him.

Is this design of his? Is it **** Grayson as Batman or something? Because whoah it's pretty darn cool.

batman_samples_0010.JPG

Man, that certainly looks like his art, although I can’t place that exact picture, and I think I have his entire run of Batman comics. There was a while though in the 90s where he was drawing every issue of Batman and Detective, so it’s possible that design popped up in Detective Comics, because there are some gaps in my Detective Comics collection during his run.

Back