Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The faux piping really bothers me. I mean I know BvS did something similar, but they pulled it off a lot better imo. On SK its just too distractingly cheap looking as painted on.

That's my EXACT gripe with this. I'm hoping they improve it before release. I also much prefer the shirt ear, but what's with that expression??

So you wouldn't want the BvS batmobile? Depending on the price and final look I could still end up buying this piece.

But seeing a figure reach $180 how much will this vehicle be...

That Batmobile they teased is butt ugly!!
Annoying since they've already shown the best Batmobile (BvS version) imo

They should do a remake line for the Punisher and TDKR Batman...the second hand price is just god damn crazy!

Yeah TDK needs an update. That sculpt while accurate is also quite ugly..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you wouldn't want the BvS batmobile? Depending on the price and final look I could still end up buying this piece.

But seeing a figure reach $180 how much will this vehicle be...

I would buy the comic book one if i had to make a choice—but would buy both of them.

So, should I just give up on ever getting current comic versions of any character from Mezco? Has it been established that they can't make them? Is it a license thing with Mattel?

LOVE IT!!! Great color purple
It's just a photomanipulated repaint tho. :lol

7M10ydx.jpg

If she was true Balent-style then I would have grabbed one.
Would this be better? :D

4yLQErX.jpg

Yeah, that looks a lot better. Right now I think the purple clashes with the modern tacticool look.

That would’ve been so much better. Still bought the real version though lol

Still holding hope that Hot Toys stops slacking on ‘66 Batman stuff(futile, I know :( ) but if Mezco did ‘66 stuff with zero flare, I’d be all over it.

I still don't know how they didn't figure her true identity out on the show, with a set of Halloween ears and painted wiskers

So, should I just give up on ever getting current comic versions of any character from Mezco? Has it been established that they can't make them? Is it a license thing with Mattel?

It’s just speculation on our part but that seems to be the case using anecdotal evidence such as what happened to Neca when they tried to release a very comic accurate Batman in their 2 pack. Set got delayed due to license issues I think then got pushed from mass release to convention exclusive last I read.

Also, I base my reasoning on the AFI panel I attend at SDCC. They explain a lot about the licensing deals out there, Splicensing as they call it. Most of the major toy designers and project managers from the usual suspects are there. They talk about how the different scales are split up amoung companies where they can do the same scales but there has to be some design aesthetic or feature that makes it different from the current license holder. In this case, Mez Flair!

That’s the only thing I can deduce as to why Mez started with comic accurate looks then shifted to the Flair.

Opened my std AK last night and really happy with him. To the eye the suit blends together more than I expected. It’s seems to be same cape material as BVS batman but with a different pattern. Still wish it was a little closer together at front of neck to get that smooth closed cloak drape.

I’ll post a pic though can’t do it justice and match some of the great photos already in here.

Still hoping black version converts. And waiting for blue version. Overall think it’s a great addition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im thinking thats gona be a buy when it gets released. I love how they gave us a Justice League season 1 and season 2 headscuplt.

I wish his boots were green, I realize they weren't in the cartoon but still. Maybe if he had full black pants down to his feet like the Miles Spidey but seeing those black plastic boots seems wrong...sorta unfinished.

I wish his boots were green, I realize they weren't in the cartoon but still. Maybe if he had full black pants down to his feet like the Miles Spidey but seeing those black plastic boots seems wrong...sorta unfinished.

They were :) It was Kyle Rayner in Superman TAS that had the all black pants.

ga-gl-jlu.jpg

Back