Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m starting to not like this... I need the black exclusive AK with gold belt. I need it. I’m making offers on eBay. That’s how bad it’s gotten. Not good.

Anyone want to sell one to me at profit but not crazy profit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reviewed the store exclusive Ascending Knight Bats this week, and as I predicted, he's my favorite of the AK's so far.

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-050918a.htm

review_akbatsex_4.jpg

Damn, I should have pre-ordered that one. Looks cool. Guess it's gonna be $130 minimum when it hits ebay.

Damn, I should have pre-ordered that one. Looks cool. Guess it's gonna be $130 minimum when it hits ebay.

A bunch are already up for 250-350

Interesting though i see the tiger stripe wolverine settled down to 150 as well as the deathstroke so hopefully this one comes back to earth soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

got a unboxed china version of the mezco flash in today ,excellent other than hes on a much larger body :lol

so i thought id try mixing him with a multiverse flash ,
liking it so far ,heads a little small ,but might work and look better when hes belted and logoed :)
thumbnail

got me motivated to try mixing neca superman with mezco and a old mego superman suit ,:)

again quite pleased with how its going so far

thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail

if they turn out ok ive got adam west in my sights next :lol

Last edited:
Anyone know what's the news on that deluxe joker. With the leather coat and hat sculpt. It says it's an exclusive but haven't seen it on their site.

thanks im pretty pleased with them considering the limitations i was working with ie i cant paint or sew :lol and thanks for the confirmation the pictures worked this time :duff

41188901155_586de3d5f1_m.jpg
41369751494_86281ac29c_m.jpg

Last edited:
thanks im pretty pleased with them considering the limitations i was working with ie i cant paint or sew :lol and thanks for the confirmation the pictures worked this time :duff

Are these repro mego suits or vintage? Classictvtoys.com sells them and I had no idea they fit so well, I thought the scale was off.

the red suit is the one that the larger bodied unboxed mezknockoff came with

and the supes has a original mego suit cut up and refitted to fit the mezco body and the joins are covered by the neca trunks ,

the original mego suits are more stretchy and more forgiving and suited to cut and stretch than id imagine the ftc suits to be ,you could definitely use them as a starting point ,but you'd have to get creative in making them fit ,
here's a few work in progress pictures to give you a idea of how workable it would be for you

42058381802_8c8b5b065a_m.jpg
28230687398_67f8801b0d_m.jpg
42103743191_e70c2f9d69_m.jpg
40296715550_6dfdabce65_m.jpg
41383880024_700ba502d7_m.jpg

this picture show the body size difference in the mezco flash and his cheaper unboxed cousin
and the size difference in the typical ftc body and suit to the mezco stuff ,as i said definitely a good start point but will take a bit of work :)

42103962381_af223dc9b2_m.jpg

Thanks so much for that, Libby! That is all extremely helpful to know for what I have in mind to try. Been trying to dig up info online for the past few days on customizing One:12 but I guess not many people have tried much. Love those customs man, especially JWS Flash. The one:12 style lends itself so well to it.

Hey Libby.
Wow those are great. What did you use for the "S"/hope emblem?

Back