Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman up at BBTS.

Grabbed mine. Will grab Gordon too. But so far I don't really care for the aesthetics for the Batmobile they just teased. Too similar to the DCEU films. I'd prefer a more '66 style, or even '89 or '92 (animated series) version but still glad they're doing one.

I'm liking Sovereign Knight the more I see it and have it pre-ordered but I'm really hoping for a better looking variant. I skipped the blue & grey Ascending Knight but I think it'd look better with this design, especially if they give us the oval.

I like it all, purple suit, krypto glove, Gordon with bat signal. Just wish they stuck to the BvS batmobile.

I'm liking Sovereign Knight the more I see it and have it pre-ordered but I'm really hoping for a better looking variant. I skipped the blue & grey Ascending Knight but I think it'd look better with this design, especially if they give us the oval.

I’m with ya in liking it the more I look at it, but either an all black variant or blue/grey one would make me happier. I just don’t see the oval happening though. I’d be happy with an all black variant with say some good edging around the bat emblem.

I’m with ya in liking it the more I look at it, but either an all black variant or blue/grey one would make me happier. I just don’t see the oval happening though. I’d be happy with an all black variant with say some good edging around the bat emblem.

Yeah, I'm not too optimistic about getting the oval but it'd definitely be nice. It seems a bit strange that Mez is apparently a huge Batman fan yet the variants for them have so far been their most straightforward and cheapest, not even getting knew accessories let alone any costume changes, just simple recolors. I think a more classic Catwoman mask would pull together that purple variant pretty well.

Just realized that Sovereign Knight will be taller than Ascending Knight. I guess Bruce is still a growing boy?

Gordon is an instant buy.

That Batmobile might be a bit too much for me to swing. Would be so cool to have though.

Im very,very interested in the Batmobile, but if its anything over $150(which it likely will be) its a no go. Gordon, on the other had, is a must buy. Really didnt expect him this soon, if ever.

Ugh, that Catwoman is hideous. I really wanted a purple suit version but... not like that.

Yeah. :monkey2
Spoiler Spoiler:

lol @ $80 Commissioner Gordon figure.

she went to waitlist real quick, someone likes her or resale value. she is already $349.00 on ebay, scalpers waste no time. glad I grabbed mine

Given that one of the images on the purple Catwoman's page is a replica of one on the regular Catwoman's page (just with the background changed up) I'm guessing the purple ones are just photoshopped regular images. So maybe it'll end up looking better.

Gordon looks pretty good. SK still looks bad.

And that Batmobile... why? The BvS one was cooler.

Also, Purple Catwoman looks ok.

I like it all—why Batmobile? It’s comic baby!!!! I was looking for a comic batmobile to go with their comic Batmen. Thanks Mezco!!!

Back