Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I don’t have the Black one, but the black grey batman is the best batman on the market—in any scale or line. If I get the black variant, may be ill change my mind. Oh, by-the-way, it just my opinion.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion. It's all just a personal preference thing. And I prefer my Batman to not have the lines and patterns on his suit. I'm just sad Mezco is not putting out the comic accurate versions that I want, but if you like it and enjoy the figure, then good for you. Enjoy the figure.

Of course you're entitled to your opinion. It's all just a personal preference thing. And I prefer my Batman to not have the lines and patterns on his suit. I'm just sad Mezco is not putting out the comic accurate versions that I want, but if you like it and enjoy the figure, then good for you. Enjoy the figure.

I hear you, so then tony’s Suit should make this figure gold for you then?

I hear you, so then tony’s Suit should make this figure gold for you then?
Yeah it would, but I'm not willing to fork over a small fortune for a 6 inch figure. The Mezco Dark Knight Returns figure remains the best 6inch Batman figure ever imo. Too bad the comic accuracy aspect didn't keep in the other Mezco offerings.

I’m still looking safe to receive my black and gold exclusive ascending knight. I’m hoping it comes through. It’s like Batman begins with some mezflair which I think works well. I may customize the standard one my self and really curious to see how the blue with oval emblem turns out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m still looking safe to receive my black and gold exclusive ascending knight. I’m hoping it comes through. It’s like Batman begins with some mezflair which I think works well. I may customize the standard one my self and really curious to see how the blue with oval emblem turns out.

With the grey/black, I see the animated justice league batman—which gives me my comic batman. I’m loving this batman. Mezco can do no wrong!!!

Your referring to the px version? If so, That would look Bad A$$!!!

Your referring to the px version? If so, That would look Bad A$$!!!

Yeah, this one - but i guess i imagined the yellow oval emblem - still may try...

b99fd57c62c77e0f3217805f8167f26b.jpg

Mezco reversed the payment today, yeah, the waitlist isn't going to go through. :lol Oh well.

Well now I have a problem. Mezco took my 20 NRD for black suit batman the changes status to green “processing” or whatever that’s called. Now it’s showing as waitlist again but I didn’t get my 20 bucks back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well now I have a problem. Mezco took my 20 NRD for black suit batman the changes status to green “processing” or whatever that’s called. Now it’s showing as waitlist again but I didn’t get my 20 bucks back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here.

So i called Mezco and they confirmed i was a glitch even though I didn’t get an email telling me i was a glitch. The refund of NRD is being processed but i don’t see it yet. This is for the black version of a ascending knight.

Shame on me for not ordering sooner - so lesson learned to not sit on these decisions. At least i have a standard version on its way and the PX version (still PO but hopeful) confirmed.

For those lucky ones with the black version congrats - i ended up really wanting one because of the nod to the Batman begins suit.

Back