Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably garbage, from what we've seen. I will wait for reviews. Thing is, I'm really going to stick with Mezco, they know what they are doing, their line is coherent. What I'm most worried about with those soap studios figures is the scale. They look smaller and narrower than Mezco figures.

I've just read Dark Knight III, sequel to The Dark Knight Returns (and Dark Knight Strikes Again but I don't know if we can count this one in, it's the most atrocious comic book I've ever read).
I liked some of it but it's globally very disappointing. The drawings are sometimes good, sometimes atrocious. The coloring is sometimes great, reminding you of the 80's, sometimes I just don't get what they did.

The thing I really enjoyed was the ending, with Carrie Kelley as Batwoman. Now that's a suit I wish Mezco would do, looks fantastic. I like that Bruce found his perfect match. The ending shot reprising the cover of TDKR with Batwoman is exactly what was needed. Imagine a collector friendly Mezco box with that artwork and Carrie Kelley's Batwoman figure. Would be so awesome.
I liked the sense of "hope" of that ending, and especially Clark's speech to his daughter, about how the sense of being human is to pass on what we've learnt. How we will cherish a particular moment knowing there won't be much time left. That was good.

A lot of the rest of the story was disappointing, not needed, but I don't know if it's really the story that bothered me or the -sometimes- terrible execution of that story. And we barely see Batman.
I did enjoy it on the whole though, I just think it could have been so much better. I did like "The Last Crusade" a lot though. Very minimalist, but good nonetheless.

Still, it's a good surprise that Frank Miller recovered from that terrible Strikes Again sequel.

Thanks guys glad you like em. I am really blown away by the quality of this nightmare batman, mezco really outdid themselves

These got put on the waitlist earlier today but now it shows as sold out, wonder if theyll actually come through with them.

I got the bbts notification, can't wait for him to arrive. :yess: Also I neeed Old Man Logan to come.:impatient:

26864683_402332890172089_8543386011323858944_n.jpg

Posted this in the Marvel thread on accident:

So apparently on Monday at 3 pm EST they opened up orders for the nightmare Batman for 20 min, then sold out. I’m a little upset that Mezco’s email alert system didn’t alert me. There goes my last shot of ever getting this figure for a reasonable (normal) price. I’ve also been checking it religiously for the past few days on mezcotoyz.com and BBTS and nothing, except not 30 min ago BBTS raised their “sold out preorder” listing from $109.99 to $189.99. It seems to me that they got the scoop and were able to order a couple from Mezco and they’re going to gouge the price themselves. Go figure.

Px deathstroke looks great! I'm also waiting on old man Logan and black suit spidey

I can't wait for Old Man Logan and Black Spidey too, but I'm a little disappointed they changed Old Man Logans pants from yellow to brown (it looks more plain now imo). Also is is the coat baggy on Nightmare Batman as Logan will probably have the same jacket.

The coat isn't baggy on Knightmare Bats. IMG_2929.jpg

You can really mess around the coat to make it fall nicely.
I will say though, the coat is supposed to be much thinner in the movie, and darker. But even Hot Toys got it wrong. Actually Mezco did a better job than Hot Toys on the coat.
And overall the Mezco figure is a lot better than the Hot Toys version because you can pose him exactly like you want. The HT one was too restrictive (and the hands kept falling off) which made me sold the figure.

On other topic, PX Deathstroke looks like it will be very pricey on secondary market. I'm unsure whether I'll pull the trigger or not, but I do prefer the all-black design.

Posted this in the Marvel thread on accident:

So apparently on Monday at 3 pm EST they opened up orders for the nightmare Batman for 20 min, then sold out. I’m a little upset that Mezco’s email alert system didn’t alert me. There goes my last shot of ever getting this figure for a reasonable (normal) price. I’ve also been checking it religiously for the past few days on mezcotoyz.com and BBTS and nothing, except not 30 min ago BBTS raised their “sold out preorder” listing from $109.99 to $189.99. It seems to me that they got the scoop and were able to order a couple from Mezco and they’re going to gouge the price themselves. Go figure.

A day after I think they put them on waitlist as well and it was only for a few minutes.

March 1 marked the one year anniversary of the 'Classic' Punisher fiasco.

Can't believe that was an entire year ago.

I wonder what's the next awesome variant figure that Mezco will release in an incredibly ridiculously low run that most of us will miss out on and grieve that loss even a year later? :lol

I can't wait for Old Man Logan and Black Spidey too, but I'm a little disappointed they changed Old Man Logans pants from yellow to brown (it looks more plain now imo). Also is is the coat baggy on Nightmare Batman as Logan will probably have the same jacket.

Actually the coats not too baggy in my opinion, fits better than the punisher and red skull coats for sure. I also figured they would use this same or similar coat for old man Logan

Here's a good review I found of the PX Deathstroke, imo its the best looking figure Mezco has produced and as someone commented in the video the figure is just missing the bandana and bow staff. Also hes price has already sky rocketed on Ebay. Cant wait to get it:impatient:

Actually the coats not too baggy in my opinion, fits better than the punisher and red skull coats for sure. I also figured they would use this same or similar coat for old man Logan

I think that’s mostly because the coat is stitched into the figure for Mezco, ,as well
As the sleeves are stitched into the gloves

March 1 marked the one year anniversary of the 'Classic' Punisher fiasco.

Can't believe that was an entire year ago.

I wonder what's the next awesome variant figure that Mezco will release in an incredibly ridiculously low run that most of us will miss out on and grieve that loss even a year later? :lol

It’s becoming a very common thing with Mezco. What I don’t understand is how these people that ARE able to score these limited figures get the scoop?

I wish I was able to get the Nightmare Batman now. I didn't think I would ever own any of the other Mezco Batman figures but last night I was lucky enough to find a local comic shop close by that had the BvS Batman and it was only $100. Now I want the other figures.

I wish I was able to get the Nightmare Batman now. I didn't think I would ever own any of the other Mezco Batman figures but last night I was lucky enough to find a local comic shop close by that had the BvS Batman and it was only $100. Now I want the other figures.

I preordered one at forbidden planet. We get these figures late in the UK. They have a global site too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back