Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was planning to choose between my regular and PX Deathstroke figures when this landed but I think I'll have to keep both now. This will be the first Mezco figure I've doubled up on since DKR

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I was planning to choose between my regular and PX Deathstroke figures when this landed but I think I'll have to keep both now. This will be the first Mezco figure I've doubled up on since DKR

Ha! Me too. Only figure outside of DKR that I’ll have different version of..

Deathstroke is here. Pretty figure with pretty ^$@* articulation thanks to the suit.
959fe59f94a2b0f316c4888347c28b2f.jpg
e7ba8d9f683a83efd16486821de858c8.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Pretty cool. Not sure about the texture on the suit, though....at this scale, it looks almost like he's wearing knitted woolen long underwear :D

AGREED. Why do they have to put every Batman in a goddamn tactical suit? Just give me that headsculpt on plain spandex with some stupid underwear and I'll buy every colour.

Deathstroke is here. Pretty figure with pretty ^$@* articulation thanks to the suit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
What are you trying to make him do lol? Deathstroke has some of the best mobility in the line in spite of the suit. Best ankles, great leg movement, shoulder-pads do basically nothing to restrict the arms. The only thing I can criticise is the bulky neck armour stopping him from looking right up.

Can't wait
058cce54272609d804018d34c9e22443.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I guess I was wrong about the tease being about the 89 version.

I need to see new pics to judge this one...

AGREED. Why do they have to put every Batman in a goddamn tactical suit? Just give me that headsculpt on plain spandex with some stupid underwear and I'll buy every colour.

They did, it's TDK version.

I think they'll do a Year One version down the line.

Pierre and Mezco retweeted my post about it a while back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you trying to make him do lol? Deathstroke has some of the best mobility in the line in spite of the suit. Best ankles, great leg movement, shoulder-pads do basically nothing to restrict the arms. The only thing I can criticise is the bulky neck armour stopping him from looking right up.

Gotta have dat Mezflair, yo.

There's something about that nose that bothers me and I do wish the suit would've just been solid grey. I'll probably get it but I'm hoping that one of the inevitable exclusive versions looks better.

so a BvS bats with new symbol, head and knee pads? the heads on these seem to keep gettin bigger.

so a BvS bats with new symbol, head and knee pads? the heads on these seem to keep gettin bigger.

Exactly what I thought. This is the bvs suit with some tweaks and a new headsculpt. I’d pick it up with a yellow oval emblem and blue instead of black though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't think this new Batman is for me, primarily because of all those black lines running all over the suit. My wait for artist-based figures contiues...

Annnnnnd, I don't care anymore.

All these companies keep doing is releasing a variation of the same modern, black and grey tactical Batman. Sideshow, Mezco, everyone. Boring ****.

Man what a disappointment. Why is it so hard for us to get an Neal Adams Batman in either 1/6,1/4 or 1/12. Was really hoping that Batman would be Keaton oh well.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back