Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here is what Big Boss looks like so far, very happy with the result so far View attachment 388156

Bigboss looks great to me!

I remember the mezco boss(Pierre?) said when they get to video game licences, the number 1 figure they wanna make is Solid Snake! I really hope Konami gives them the licence!!!

Looks like we have a new Batman coming:
View attachment 388794

That defintly looks like 89 bats to me.

I'm hoping it's a sequel to the ascending batman. That figure looked great except the ears, which made it a pass for me.

I'm more curious who those others are??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a BvS Batman KO (don't hate) and it is OK, just fine from 2 feet away. BUT his wrist pegs snapped when I tried to change the hands. I can drill them out and reinforce them with a pin, but I wanted to see if anyone had other solutions before I do it.
Any of the Figma or other figure joints work as subs?

Bigboss looks great to me!

I remember the mezco boss(Pierre?) said when they get to video game licences, the number 1 figure they wanna make is Solid Snake! I really hope Konami gives them the licence!!!

That defintly looks like 89 bats to me.

I'm hoping it's a sequel to the ascending batman. That figure looked great except the ears, which made it a pass for me.

I'm more curious who those others are??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's 89 Batman. The cowl shape is an dead give away.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's 89 Batman. The cowl shape is an dead give away.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'm astounded that we would be getting a Keaton Batman from 1:12 Collective before Mafex or Figuarts.
So many cool figures coming out, from so many companies, I'm like a kid in a candy store.
It's a great time to be a collector.

I'd be careful thinking it's an 89 Keaton. When they showed the tease for their Ascending Knight Batman, everyone was convinced that it was a comic accurate 1st appearance batman. Then of course they were po'd when it was a Mez take. This could be the same thing going on here using a "Keaton" style take for their 'prime' batman in the Mez series. I could easily see 1st app=Ascending Batman, Keaton=Prime Batman, TDKR=Old Batman. Plus I think a real/accurate Keaton batman would probably eat into their sales of JL Tactical Batman and their own 3 variations of Ascending Knight Batman.

Hope I'm wrong.

I'm astounded that we would be getting a Keaton Batman from 1:12 Collective before Mafex or Figuarts.
So many cool figures coming out, from so many companies, I'm like a kid in a candy store.
It's a great time to be a collector.

We're getting a Revoltech Burtonverse Batmobile (not to scale with 6" figures unfortunately), so maybe that means other companies are interested in 89 Batman too? It's certainly getting more love than it has within the last few years.

022762f1-7871-460c-93e6-9d769d33a2d7.jpg

Prime1 is working on a Keaton Batman too.

BAC0CB26-545B-47C5-AFB3-418B5CF104FA_zps2xmdan6v.jpg

I've intentionally kept my Mezco DC collection small since I'm just not in love with a lot of the designs they put out. But they really knocked it out of the park with Deathstroke. Has to be the best quality I've seen in the post-DKR more realistic style. But now I have both regular and PX on the way! What to do? :wink1:

20180125_011053.jpg

OK you know how Mezco loves variants?

What if...just what if....they do the 1989 Batman and the variant is the Returns armor??

I think my head might actually explode like that guy from "Scanners."

What if...just what if....they do the 1989 Batman and the variant is the Returns armor??

I prefer the Returns armor, too. I love the sleek art-deco style lines to it. It's very statuesque, more of an artistic quality to it instead of just a muscled rubber suit.

I agree. Because the head of anyone that actually likes that outfit should explode.

I hope your other 48,000 comments are thoughtful gems like this one. :lol

I was so annoyed as a kid that the only proper figure of it was that Oversized version from Kenner. I was so desperate for it I bought the Deluxe Firebolt Batman figure just because it had the Returns costume arm and leg sculpts and removable chest armor. But it was gold and I was 10 years old, so I didnt have a clue about repainting.

Scanners--you going way back!!! Great movie for its time!!

I agree. Because the head of anyone that actually likes that outfit should explode.

blahblah.gif

Muscle abs > Window blinds abs

Agreed, but only to a point.

Muscle abs > Window blind abs

'89 plated gauntlets > returns s&m bondage gloves

Nike air boots > air Jordan boots

'89 cowl < Returns cowl

The Returns mask is the best on screen sculpt of it in any film.

Can’t wait to see Toyfair and see what Mezco has planned for the DC line. Hope it includes the CW Supergirl and Flash

I was so annoyed as a kid that the only proper figure of it was that Oversized version from Kenner. I was so desperate for it I bought the Deluxe Firebolt Batman figure just because it had the Returns costume arm and leg sculpts and removable chest armor. But it was gold and I was 10 years old, so I didnt have a clue about repainting.

Well....I did the same. In my 20s! I bought it off ebay, and not having any proper paint, I colored the whole thing with a big black permanent marker. I found it in a box a few weeks ago. Still looks like crap.

Kenner and Hasbro made me SO MAD. Why the HELL didn't they just give us the figures the way they looked in the movies?? For anything? There was no reason on god's green earth to paint that stupid figure gold!!

And here we are in 2018 and I'm all excited to buy a crappy Mattel figure cause it's the very first time anyone has attempted to make a remotely movie-accurate Val Kilmer Batman. Why the hell couldn't they have done that in 1995?? I realize they love selling variants, but at least make ONE of the variants the movie design! Ugh.

Well....I did the same. In my 20s! I bought it off ebay, and not having any proper paint, I colored the whole thing with a big black permanent marker. I found it in a box a few weeks ago. Still looks like crap.

Kenner and Hasbro made me SO MAD. Why the HELL didn't they just give us the figures the way they looked in the movies?? For anything? There was no reason on god's green earth to paint that stupid figure gold!!

And here we are in 2018 and I'm all excited to buy a crappy Mattel figure cause it's the very first time anyone has attempted to make a remotely movie-accurate Val Kilmer Batman. Why the hell couldn't they have done that in 1995?? I realize they love selling variants, but at least make ONE of the variants the movie design! Ugh.

One of the first customs I ever did was using the Alicia Silverstone Batgirl figure to make a Cassandra Cain Batgirl. It looked like absolute garbage.
We should do a thread in the customs section for "Awful First Custom Attempts" if there isn't one already. It would bring hours of amusement :D

Back