Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

O51wc1c.gif

Curious to see how this looks in blue. I have to pass this colorway since it's similar to BvS. Have to save money somewhere.

I kiiiiinda like it!

But they sure went way overkill with the lines on the suit! Looks like they gave Jim Lee a sharpie to draw all over it. :lol

The lines just don't look good when there's no transition in the outfit's texture (which I know can be tough at this scale...but still...)

POW! That is great, definitely a PO. Yes we'd all like true comic version Batman but this is great nonetheless. A Keaton in a rubber suit would have limited articulation. Take it from someone who has worn the Panther batsuit. :wink1:

Its a nice looking Batman, a little busy with the lines and gauntlets shout arkham knight to me....I am generally a comic accurate or no bueno collector.....but I am an enabler and will PO for sure.

I am glad it isn't a Movie or video game Batman

I thought it looked just fine. Better than their Ascending Knight version. I wouldn't get it, but it seems like a step in the right direction as far as their Mezco flair goes.

Then it dawned on me......this was the Batman in the silhouette.

No 89 Batman. No Batman Returns.

And suddenly I was filled with murderous rage for this piece of poop. Yeah. I said it. This is POOP. You hear me Mezco?? I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS POOP!

Funny how they had this cool idea of Batman evolution in three figures and then ruined it with their design choices, just like that. *snap*

As much as I like most of their figures, these Batmen do look like glorified kid toys with a lot of useless pieces and lines and whatnots.

Adam West Batman, 90's Animated Series Batman, and Keaton Batman. I'm in my late 20's, so those were the most iconic Batman's for me

And I'd murder for a Mezco animated series Batman.

Oh man, a nice 1966 Batman & Robin with the Batmobile would get my money! Make 1966 versions of The Joker, Catwoman, Penguin, Riddler and Bat Girl and Mez could make tons of money off all of the people let down by Hot Toys not making anything beyond The Dynamic Duo. Year One Batman seems so obvious for this line too. It seems like a tailor made design for the 1/12 line.

This looks like they set out to make a New 52 Batman then just said "F it, we can't make it look close, let's just make our Mez version out of these parts". Are they not allowed to make comic accurate versions of Batman?

You guys really hyped yourself up pretty good with that silhoutte thing for a Keaton Batman. But you know what? That thing is still way better than the Sideshow 1/6 figure that they are trying to push on their customers; at freaking half the size and almost a 1/3 of a price.

20180214_073342.jpg

I wanted to see how this looks before I commit to fully customizing it.

POW! That is great, definitely a PO. Yes we'd all like true comic version Batman but this is great nonetheless. A Keaton in a rubber suit would have limited articulation. Take it from someone who has worn the Panther batsuit. :wink1:
It wouldn't be full rubber though. It would be an spandex suit with rubber plates on top.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back