Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I know, I'm just not all that concerned if I annoy some avatars online. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ For my bros I do have some considerations tho.

I myself don't mind when there's a gushing circle jerk in here, I let you guys have your moments, I chill, hell, when everybody was backpedaling after they got their Supes, I zipped it.

I know I'm annoying, I just don't care :lol check justaguy, I annoyed the crap out of him and now we chill :lol

Just to add my point of view (because I also complained a few pages ago). I don't really intend on influencing anyone, but I also think that people here are adults that are responsible for their own decisions.

I was just pointing that, being out of the US, Mezco shipping policies make it hard and expensive to get their figures in my country. My objective is only to point out that not everyone has the same access to their figures (I might be a bit burnt from people on Facebook saying that people only pay higher prices on secondary market because they "lost" the preorder window).

And my point about pleather and spandex (which worry me, but even so I have a few figures with these materials ) is a personal fear which I expressed, maybe looking for some kind of empathy for my worries (in that regard, my worries with Mezco are not much different from my worries with hot toys).

Also, I think nobody here thinks that their figures will be excavated in perfect conditions when the Apes rule the world, but as a long time collector, I do know that some materials are more durable and require less care.

I, for instance, am in a moment of a lot of change in my life. I'm moving to another country in 20 days as the conclusion of a life project of several years. During this process, I ended up changing so much that I don't feel connected to my collection as I used to and I might even sell almost everything. Since I'm not sure what direction I might take in that regard, some of my comments reflect my doubts and fluidity at the moment. I know I'll probably still collect action figures in the future, just not sure which.

I do agree that Mezco is a special line, and they are groundbreaking in their scale (like I think Hot Toys is, in 6th scale), but sadly, I'm unable to completely relax regarding my figures (I sincerely envy those that can). It isn't in my nature.

Last edited:
Mail call today, Slade arrives tomorrow or Monday!
535b5f954d9cba10b57578a912722715.jpg
6f6a9f7ab5b13436a9a92dee3b3a2de3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The DOJ version turned out to be fake - I confronted the seller and he gave me a refund on the money and told me to keep the bootleg as well. I’ve given it to a friend of mine for custom fodder. The quality was garbage.

However, the Previews DKR just arrived and I’m in utter awe of it. Such a beautiful piece and well worth the money I paid for it this late in the game. Genuinely thought I’d never own this figure and I have the Black and Grey version on the way as well :-D!

Attachments

• 26388D9A-F605-4E20-B510-1F5ED1F61ED5.jpg
    26388D9A-F605-4E20-B510-1F5ED1F61ED5.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 199
Got my Red Son Superman and absolutely love it. Here's some pics--a few each of white and black backgrounds just to see the difference.

mezco rs superman 3 (683x1024).jpg

mezco rs superman 5 (985x1024).jpg

mezco rs superman 6 (683x1024).jpg

mezco rs superman 7 (683x1024).jpg

mezco rs superman 8 (683x1024).jpg

mezco rs superman 9 (683x1024).jpg

mezco rs superman 2 (683x1024).jpg

mezco rs superman 4 (683x1024).jpg

mezco rs superman 1 (683x1024).jpg

red sun and black adam look fantastic, got deathstroke hes my favorite now. just a awesome figure. don't miss out on getting him.i got hooked now, love these I got 4 now bvs batman, deathstroke, tiger stripe wolverine, deadpool

I got Superman on the wait list at Mezco a few days ago. What are the chances that it will be fulfilled? :)

Luthor in suit or war suit?

I can't decide.

And a tacticool warsuit is something that would actually look good in Mezflair for once.

Why not both? I'd bet on the tactical suit being the standard release and a suit version some sort of exclusive. Luthor to me is a suit wearing villain, but I know that doesn't make for the most exciting of action figures which is why he usually is made in a power suit of some sort. Makes him too much a bald Iron Man for my liking.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, it would be a boring figure, but I'd still buy it if it looked good.

Good headsculpt.
Briefcase.
Kryptonite / Kryptonite handgun.

It could be easier to sell if business suit Luthor came as a 2 pack with Bizarro or something.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, it would be a boring figure, but I'd still buy it if it looked good.

Good headsculpt.
Briefcase.
Kryptonite / Kryptonite handgun.

It could be easier to sell if business suit Luthor came as a 2 pack with Bizarro or something.

Yeah I want both power suit and business, two face has a suit and is awesome

"Disclaimer"
I don't work for mezco or anyother toy company. The only benefit I receive is a chance to purchase a better action figure--one I'd like to own in my collection.

Let me make this point again, Nothing last forever!!! Marvel legends fade, joints become loose, and soft rubber hair becomes hard and stiff once it gets old. This thread appears to be one that is attempting to persuade in a negative fashion to not buy a figure, or to purchase a custom. This is reminiscent of what is happing in politics now. For those who like this line--you better speak up and let your voice be heard. I ask myself, why would this be done? Competition. Mezco must be cutting into a large share of this market--but I digress.
What is the motto behind mezco--pose play display. And that has been my experience. You can pose, play and display.

I'm not sure I understand this post, is this addressed to me? I love this One:12 line and I will continue on buying most releases. Sure I express some concerns and criticisms here and there but overall I defend this One:12 line a lot. Best case scenario, someone from Mezco sees our complaints and they improve what needs to be improved.
I think most of us are really passionate about these 1/12 figures, even GasparZizou (who I really don't agree with on a lot of stuff but from what I've read from him, he is passionate and wants the best as we all do), and we are just expressing what we love and dislike on each release.
I do believe it's better to talk about something, even if it's negative, than not talking about it at all. But most of the time I think the general feeling is that this One:12 line kicks butts.
If anyone cancels their pre-order because they have read us rambling about a figure, I'm sorry, but I can understand why someone would have cancelled his Harley Quinn pre-order. We are talking about $65-$80 figures (and for people who live abroad like me, it's hard to get those figures for these prices, most of the time we spend a bit more, approaching $100-$110 with shipping), not $20 Marvel Legends. For me the only way to really enjoy Harley is to mix this figure with the Figuarts headsculpt. I really, really can't display Mezco Harley with the Mezco headsculpts. I put a Figuarts HS on her, and that way, it looks great.

From what I have seen, the Mezco guys are very aware of a lot of complaints and try their best to offer the best figures they can.

I will keep supporting them and the line, I really love this line.

For a point of reference if anyone else waitlisted Deathstroke. I joined the waitlist on the 3rd and got shipping notification today. However, as I type this, Amazon still has him for $99.99 with Prime, which isn't too bad considering Mezco shipping costs put him at $89 for me after shipping.

I'm getting a bonus at work next week and I'm thinking about smoking part of it in 2 Tony Mei Superman costumes.

It's a hefty inversion but **** do they look gorgeous.

I wouldn't use them right now but until the right figure comes along.

Been thinking about putting them on the MezKOs I'm getting this week, but doesn't feel right.

I'm getting a bonus at work next week and I'm thinking about smoking part of it in 2 Tony Mei Superman costumes.

It's a hefty inversion but **** do they look gorgeous.

I wouldn't use them right now but until the right figure comes along.

Been thinking about putting them on the MezKOs I'm getting this week, but doesn't feel right.
Which MezKOs are you getting?
I thought about that too, since it'll bring the price down, but not enough to make it worthwhile. Plus there's that whole lipstick on a pig thing :lol

Back