Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm getting a bonus at work next week and I'm thinking about smoking part of it in 2 Tony Mei Superman costumes.

It's a hefty inversion but **** do they look gorgeous.

I wouldn't use them right now but until the right figure comes along.

Been thinking about putting them on the MezKOs I'm getting this week, but doesn't feel right.

The suits are so nice it'd be a shame to put it on a KO, you'll be super happy when ever you get one in hand

Which MezKOs are you getting?
I thought about that too, since it'll bring the price down, but not enough to make it worthwhile. Plus there's that whole lipstick on a pig thing :lol
Got 3 Punishers when they were still cheap, actually just got them today. They're crazy good.

The suits are so nice it'd be a shame to put it on a KO, you'll be super happy when ever you get one in hand
You got one? Oh man please share some pics! I've never seen one in hand, just the ones Tony Mei shares himself.

Let's keep the One:12 ball rolling with a look at the excellent Deathstroke! Did you love Punisher? Then you're going to love this guy as well. My review is here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-011018a.htm

or you can find it with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

review_one12ds_4.jpg

Excellent review Michael and I agree, he is awesome. Thanks

Are all of the joints tight on your figure? For any of you that got the batman returns figure, check out the joints on that one, and then check it against the wolverine, and the death stroke figures--mine are loose. And that's bad news(for me with wolverine--because he is sold out). And you know what, their customer service sucks.

Let's keep the One:12 ball rolling with a look at the excellent Deathstroke! Did you love Punisher? Then you're going to love this guy as well. My review is here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-011018a.htm

or you can find it with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

review_one12ds_4.jpg

I love all your reviews Michael, the best Mezco reviews on the internet. You really should make them into videos on YouTube. You make awesome photos which rival Mezco pro-shots, I never miss one of your reviews even when I already have the figure. You should come discuss on the boards more often!

Are all of the joints tight on your figure? For any of you that got the batman returns figure, check out the joints on that one, and then check it against the wolverine, and the death stroke figures--mine are loose. And that's bad news(for me with wolverine--because he is sold out). And you know what, their customer service sucks.

I'm still waiting on deathstroke from bbts but I can say my black Adam is loose as a goose

What are the top 5 one:12 figures you want mezco to make in DC mine are black mask, two face, Mr. Freeze, bane, hush

1. Frank Quitely All-Star Superman.
2. TDKR Superman.
3. Kal Kent The Superman from the 853rd century.
4. 90's Superboy.
5. Overman.
5. Ultraman.
5. Captain Carrot.
5. Captain Atom, the quantum Superman.
5. President Superman.
5. Reeve's Superman.
5. Mr. Mxyzptlk.
5. Lex Luthor.
5. Lobo.

And a 1:1 scale Thought Robot would be nice too.

1. Terence Stamp Zod
2. Reeve Superman
3. Ultraman
4. Brando Jor-El
5. Hackman Lex Luthor
5. Lex Luthor in suit
5. Lex Luthor in armor

I would have to agree on the Reeve Superman, that would be tops, but here is the rest in no particular order:

Alex Ross regular Superman and Comic Shop EX Kingdom Come Superman
Supergirl Rebirth preferable, but new 52 OK too
Green Lantern Hal Jordan (really!)

And when you guys mention Ultraman, I think this guy
Ultraman_(shin).jpg
But when I realize that this is confined to DC, I know that y'all mean this guy:
ultraman_movie_concept_02.jpg

1. Reeve Superman
2. Alex Ross Clark Kent with his costume underneath
3. Kingdom Come Superman
4. Red Hood
5. Babs Tarr Batgirl*
5. Rorschach
5. The Comedian

* I know the Babs Tarr run is very polarizing, but I tried to make my selection based on what costumes I thought would look cool with soft goods...also, I dig Babs Tarr art and love the new Batgirl costume.

1 - Cassie Cain Batgirl (original mouthless costume)
2 - Spoiler
3 - Vertigo based John Constantine (i.e. gruff, chain smoking older guy, not the younger pretty boy he's portrayed as these days)
4 - Jack Knight (and, if in the one-in-million chance they ever make him, then The Shade, too)
5 - '90s Jim Balent based Catwoman

I'd also like to create a Grant Morrison based JLA with Kyle Rayner, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, and bearded, hook-handed Aquaman. Though, outside of probably Kyle Rayner, we'll likely get them in some form eventually.

3 - Vertigo based John Constantine (i.e. gruff, chain smoking older guy, not the younger pretty boy he's portrayed as these days)

Garth Ennis era John Constantine would be sick! Also almost just a custom headsculpt away from Rorschach.

Back