Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is BVS Batman still available for around retail?

Think I may have procrastinated on this one....

Same here. I kept meaning to pull the trigger, but before I could it sold out on BBTS. Hopefully we'll both be able to find it for a decent price.

Theoretically, does anyone know if it would be easy to swap out the body with a basic muscular Marvel Legends one? The proportions look wonky to me in every shot I see of BvS Bats.

Is BVS Batman still available for around retail?

Think I may have procrastinated on this one....

Don't know where you're based, but I'm in the UK and I got one about a month ago for UNDER retail. It was from a marketplace seller on amazon UK. I wasn't prime eligible but did come really fast.

Same here. I kept meaning to pull the trigger, but before I could it sold out on BBTS. Hopefully we'll both be able to find it for a decent price.

Theoretically, does anyone know if it would be easy to swap out the body with a basic muscular Marvel Legends one? The proportions look wonky to me in every shot I see of BvS Bats.

It's better way better in hand

BVS Mezco Batman vs DC Direct Joker Goons!

42a21f860452b87f9128ce7fcd3dcc65.jpg

b60b5e3fb1cc0d405e12907f24aa30b2.jpg

Thanks everyone! The branding one took a little trial and error to get right! Here's a few more just because!

cff9c9cbbf5d52bff339c602d25ddec7.jpg
231a89f297df10c2dc1b880c22bdf951.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man those pics are fantastic, there's no doubt that Mezco is the best Batfleck in any scale.

I agree! I think some added paint to the exposed part of his face (maybe some five o' clock shadow) would've made it even better!

I think the hot toys one is off a little, maybe his eyes are too far apart or something... I prefer Mezco's sculpt.

Soooooooo.....Comicon anyone? What are we likely to see?

Seems like everything is on the table. For some reason I am thinking Lobo, he wouldn't even make my top 20 but I could see a Mezco reveal at SDCC.

My #1 Nightwing. They could add a little Mez' and still pull him off. ( Wow that didn't sound right at all :/ )

My 'Yeah Right' wish would be Bronze age Batman that looks like a DC interpretation of a Bronze age Batman

Soooooooo.....Comicon anyone? What are we likely to see?

Seems like everything is on the table. For some reason I am thinking Lobo, he wouldn't even make my top 20 but I could see a Mezco reveal at SDCC.

My #1 Nightwing. They could add a little Mez' and still pull him off. ( Wow that didn't sound right at all :/ )

My 'Yeah Right' wish would be Bronze age Batman that looks like a DC interpretation of a Bronze age Batman

I'm really hoping to see some more villains, especially Batman related. So many to choose from

I hope they will continue the Justice League. My collection misses a Robin, an Aquaman and a Green Lantern. They could go with a Black Manta and a Sinestro.

But most of all, I'd like them to actually release their figures.

Back