Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well guess I'll give up on finding a regular Space Ghost. Newbie question here, but outside of BBTS and Entertainmen Earth, where does everyone typically purchase figures at?

Received my regular Space Ghost yesterday in the mail. I searched everywhere online and found one place that had him at retail. So, I went ahead and bought one immediately. I'm just surprised how much in demand this version quickly became.

Keep an eye on ebay. I ordered one at retail price this past Sunday. I think random dealers and sellers sometimes either get their cases late or don't get around to putting up their stock right away. So they just list them for the SRP, not noticing what they're going for.

IMG_1417.jpg

Nevermind what I said about ebay and Space Ghost. Seller posted in hand pics on the listing, but just got the package and they sent me the EE GITD version. Ugh, probably gonna have to take the L on getting the regular.

That sucks. To be honest, I order a Mezco figure and just forget about it until the in-hand pics start coming in. Their delivery dates just aren't reliable enough to plan on a figure arriving when they say it will. They sent me two notices a month or so ago for dates they were going to charge me for the comic Superman figure because it was shipping soon and they still haven't charged me yet.

Last edited:
Yeah, and wasn't that Supes supposed to come out in April? :lol

I only try to plan for the payments, so I don't spend my budget on something else, currently I'm waiting on Black Adam and Red Son.

Back