Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm hoping for classic Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Hal Jordan, Sinestro, Captain Cold, Lex Luthor and Black Manta.

I hope they will continue the Justice League. My collection misses a Robin, an Aquaman and a Green Lantern. They could go with a Black Manta and a Sinestro.

But most of all, I'd like them to actually release their figures.

:exactly: agree with everything you said especially the part about getting the figures released

What do I think we'll see? At least 2-3 DCEU reveals, like a JL Batman, Aquaman and/or Flash. Possibly Cyborg, in the spirit of the non-soft goods Iron Man they are releasing.

DC-wise, I think there will be either classic Aquaman or GL. Possibly WW. If GL I'm betting Hal with a John Stewart px variant. Certainly a Bat-family member or Bat-villain. And I agree we could see Lobo sooner than later. I do think there will be at least one "WHOA" reveal, that will surprise most of us. Maybe a TDKR figure.

What I WISH to see would be any of these: Kent Nelson Dr Fate, Ted Kord Blue Beetle, classic J'onn J'onzz Martian Manhunter , Alan Scott GL, Ra's Al Ghul, or classic Azrael. And little to none flair!

My top wants for this line:

1. Robin (Damian, could prove to provide us with a younger character build, open the floodgates for Teen Titans?)
2. Nightwing
3. Green Lantern (Hal and Jon)
4. Two Face
5. Black Canary (we really need more female figures)

I know Mez has said no Robin in the past, but i feel like he'd be foolish not to do it. Theres fan demand there and from what i have seen they at the very least take note on what the fans say. Fingers crossed.

Yes, I find it silly to have that train of thought managing a line like One:12. They could literally make ****, Jason, Tim and Damian in their most well-known Robin looks and I would buy them all. And I don't even really like Damian. I'd buy Carrie too.

Yes, I find it silly to have that train of thought managing a line like One:12. They could literally make ****, Jason, Tim and Damian in their most well-known Robin looks and I would buy them all. And I don't even really like Damian. I'd buy Carrie too.

But that's not in line with the Mez Flair school of thought! Mez says the character ain't worth making, it don't get made :ohbfrank: What do fans know anyway :huh

Don't shoot, officer! I'm unarmed!

Psych! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

5d527c061dc093bd88dd016bddd640da.jpg
c27e9ddaa19a09e8bdbd5cfe73418458.jpg

Superb photos, however I still don't like that Joker... just can't understand why they didn't go for the classic outfit, similar to the 12" SSC Joker – would have been superb.

Agreed. I'm a hardcore Batman fan but it's always been Batman & Robin!

As a matter of fact, one of my FAVORITE DCUC figures is the D|ck Grayson Robin.

Ha, most of my DCUC are packed away, but that Robin and Crime Stopper Batman are on the shelf. One of my favorite figures as well and I actually just bought a loose extra piece a couple weeks ago.

Yeah, it was well done

Me 4. Absolutely the best DCUC figure was/is DG Robin. Looks like he jumped right off of a Perez Art page.

I just couldn't pass that figure up. Every time I saw one I had to have it, ends up with 4 lol. One for the Titans, One for Batman, One for the super friends and a spare moc just incase anything happened to the other 3:rotfl

Mezco saying that Robin is too unrealistic is still :thud::cuckoo:

I managed to snag BvS Batman on ebay for $107. This'll be my first Mezco One:12 figure, so is there anything I should know about these before he arrives?

Congrats Yea, he is awesome, be careful about them they are addictive

Thanks! And yeah, if this guy lives up to the hype he gets, it'll be hard to resist going deeper into this line. It's the perfect scale to where I won't run out of room, and the figures are still detailed and use nice materials.

Their Spock and Kirk caught my eye a year or two ago at NYCC.

Back