Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we do have a comic accurate DKR Batman and a movie accurate BvS Batman. They can come up with their own interpretation Batman as long as we get another comic accurate Batman or a movie accurate Batman (Keaton Bat?) after.
I would be ok with this.

But then their interpretations wouldn't sell at all, they're already selling pretty slow. So that's why they don't do it.

The only faithful figure that has sold poorly is their Dredd, and that's because 2000AD fanbase is a much smaller niche than DC or Marvel, they over-issued that one, which is yet another indicator of how disconnected they are from their niche. Take 3A's Dredd, they produced just enough and they're nowhere to be found now.

The Flash looks decent. I feel like the HS looks like he's 50 or something in some of the pics, and the New 52esque details/chinguard on the head don't really mesh well with the rest of the costume. The Wally head looks good, but, otherwise, it seems to be as much a "Mezco interpretation" as any of them.
Agree, and I'm trying not to feel bad about passing on a good Wally. But that is NOT MY BARRY lol.

I hope they make Jay exactly like in that pic and don't try to Frankenstein a CW/Mezco abomination of him.

I'd be all over a Garrick Flash, but yeah, no Mezflair. I feel like this line lends itself really well to retro costumes, provided they keep them retro.

pre-ordered old man logan. if they announce some sort of variant with an alternate head later in the year definitely canceling and picking that one up.

I'd be all over a Garrick Flash, but yeah, no Mezflair. I feel like this line lends itself really well to retro costumes, provided they keep them retro.

One of my biggest dreams for this line was JSA figures, but I'd rather they not bother if they're going to flair them out ala Batman. Frustrating. I just imagine Jay, Alan Scott and Wildcat along with maybe Ted Knight Starman and Dr Fate. Lordy.

Yup, totally hanging out for the JSA crew. Hopefully Black Adam isn't a slugfest to preorder.

oops, forgot and started thinking it was an ex for some reason...
And I meant to order when in stock.

Flash came out really good as did reverse and it's already sold out for flash at BBTS and I'm kicking myself for not just pre ordering it I didn't expect it to be gone so fast. Reverse flash is still available though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Flash came out really good as did reverse and it's already sold out for flash at BBTS and I'm kicking myself for not just pre ordering it I didn't expect it to be gone so fast. Reverse flash is still available though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Looks like BBTS got Flash back in stock

Wish BvS Sups had a better head sculpt, then I would buy it. I will pass on it for now unless I find one for a very good price.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Wish BvS Sups had a better head sculpt, then I would buy it. I will pass on it for now unless I find one for a very good price.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Sculpt is great, paint is bad. Credit to Lestat on Fwoosh Forums.
c1e1dd10917dbac7869ab1ec26f0c0f5.jpg

All I really want from this line is a Justice League and some enemies for them to square off with...

justice-league-mortal-script.jpg

so far I have bought/pre-ordered...

DKR BATMAN
GREEN ARROW
FLASH
COMIC SUPERMAN

now we just need...

COMIC WONDER WOMAN
JS GREEN LANTERN
HAWKGIRL
MARTIAN MANHUNTER

it would also be great to get some more villians, Deadshot, Grodd, Lex Luthor, etc...

Back