Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the px and regular dkr. I also have Ht bats and supes.

Do I really need the mezco bvs bays and supes too?

Please say yes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the px and regular dkr. I also have Ht bats and supes.

Do I really need the mezco bvs bays and supes too?

Please say yes...

If you liked the movie and toys, sure. I hated it, so they're a pass for me but love the DKR comics so I have those. Get what you like man.

You guys are alright!

Yeah I'm going to grab them if I can. Something for me a my five year old to play with and take the guilt off me yelling DONT TOUCH - when he reaches for the hot toys.

You guys are alright!

Yeah I'm going to grab them if I can. Something for me a my five year old to play with and take the guilt off me yelling DONT TOUCH - when he reaches for the hot toys.

Still too high for a five year old to play with , but it's your boat

He's pretty good. Very focused on good poses. Doesn't rough house his stuff. He has to start somewhere. Trust me I won't be far from him when he's working the poses.

He's pretty good. Very focused on good poses. Doesn't rough house his stuff. He has to start somewhere. Trust me I won't be far from him when he's working the poses.

Nice! Raising the next generation of us! One day he'll be buying the 762nd iteration of a Figuarts Iron Man!

You won't be sorry. I have some Amazon bucks laying around and I'm thinking of picking up an extra. I just hope hope hope Mezco comes through with the Batmobile :pray:

You won't be sorry. I have some Amazon bucks laying around and I'm thinking of picking up an extra. I just hope hope hope Mezco comes through with the Batmobile [emoji14]ray:
Unless it's better than the announced Mattel Batmobile , set for pre order in June and release in October, I will definitely be getting the Mattel Batmobile instead. Have you seen how cool the Mattel Batmobile is?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Unless it's better than the announced Mattel Batmobile , set for pre order in June and release in October, I will definitely be getting the Mattel Batmobile instead. Have you seen how cool the Mattel Batmobile is?

Yeah I was thinking I may go that route myself. I'm guessing the Mezco BM will be around $250.

Yeah I was thinking I may go that route myself. I'm guessing the Mezco BM will be around $250.
Yeah, I wonder what each company's price point will be? Its gonna be weird if both companies put them up for pre-order at SDCC. Well which everone looks the best and has the most bells and whistles gets my $$$.

Yeah, I wonder what each company's price point will be? Its gonna be weird if both companies put them up for pre-order at SDCC. Well which everone looks the best and has the most bells and whistles gets my $$$.

You are 100% right, I'm a sucker for Bells and Whistles!

Back