Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I really want from this line is a Justice League and some enemies for them to square off with...

View attachment 329934

so far I have bought/pre-ordered...

DKR BATMAN
GREEN ARROW
FLASH
COMIC SUPERMAN

now we just need...

COMIC WONDER WOMAN
JS GREEN LANTERN
HAWKGIRL
MARTIAN MANHUNTER

it would also be great to get some more villians, Deadshot, Grodd, Lex Luthor, etc...

I'm pretty much using this line for all my comic book character wants, so I'm with ya. But definitely need more villains and I'd like at least two Lex', one business suit and one in green armor. I'll keep all movie versions in 1/6.

Just watched that interview. Not sure how I feel about that guy basically saying "charge us more because we're adults". I get that this is an adult collector line but it's already up there and there's too many toy lines overpriced these days as it is. Why ask to up the price just for a couple extras? Maybe just say "see what you can do" and "we're really hoping". They should get the point if they're listening.

The first time I held in my hands the DK Batman and saw shots of their future projects, I likened Mezco with Hot Toys; except in 1/12 scale. The paint quality was exactly as was shown in promotionals, the number of accessories were staggering, the articulation was great and really helped in its quality of playability. The only thing I didn't like was the numerous amounts of different editions. Maybe I expected too much from them because I'm kinda disappointed with some of their products and others I am buying almost begrudgingly.

BVS Superman - Almost perfect from what I want from a $80 Mezco toy: alternate heads with different expressions, multiple hands, and a little lacking in accessory. The main gripe I have of it is the paint of the headsculpt is waaay off the promotionals. Every other figure they put out so far looks just as they show in the photos and it is such a disservice to the sculpt, because it's there and it's good.

I consider the Regular version of Punisher as the perfect Mezco figure for the value. 3 headsculpts - beautiful expressions from stoic to extreme, lots of hands, and accessories. Quality work and paint job. As far as I'm concerned everything else that Mezco does is going to be judged agains this figure. I would have used the DK Batman as the ideal figure but as their Launch figure I thought maybe they squeezed as much as they could to get the attention. Each figure should include, at least, a second angry face or combat face, multiple hands and at least 2 accessories, if they are going to stick with that average $80 per figure.

Why are villains getting the short end of the stick? Notice how their villains are really lacking? Less headsculpt, less accessories for $80.00? Come on. If Shazam can get 3 heads, then Black Adam deserves, at least, a second one. Joker with only one gun holding hand? Red skull comes with a gun and a cube?

The first time I held in my hands the DK Batman and saw shots of their future projects, I likened Mezco with Hot Toys; except in 1/12 scale. The paint quality was exactly as was shown in promotionals, the number of accessories were staggering, the articulation was great and really helped in its quality of playability. The only thing I didn't like was the numerous amounts of different editions. Maybe I expected too much from them because I'm kinda disappointed with some of their products and others I am buying almost begrudgingly.

BVS Superman - Almost perfect from what I want from a $80 Mezco toy: alternate heads with different expressions, multiple hands, and a little lacking in accessory. The main gripe I have of it is the paint of the headsculpt is waaay off the promotionals. Every other figure they put out so far looks just as they show in the photos and it is such a disservice to the sculpt, because it's there and it's good.

I consider the Regular version of Punisher as the perfect Mezco figure for the value. 3 headsculpts - beautiful expressions from stoic to extreme, lots of hands, and accessories. Quality work and paint job. As far as I'm concerned everything else that Mezco does is going to be judged agains this figure. I would have used the DK Batman as the ideal figure but as their Launch figure I thought maybe they squeezed as much as they could to get the attention. Each figure should include, at least, a second angry face or combat face, multiple hands and at least 2 accessories, if they are going to stick with that average $80 per figure.

Why are villains getting the short end of the stick? Notice how their villains are really lacking? Less headsculpt, less accessories for $80.00? Come on. If Shazam can get 3 heads, then Black Adam deserves, at least, a second one. Joker with only one gun holding hand? Red skull comes with a gun and a cube?

Extremely well put and valid.

Reverse Flash just shipped and I pick up Barry Flash tomorrow. One the one hand, its crazy how many of these have come out in a short span, but also fun to have so many to be able to check out.

I'm just waiting for Shazam and SC Scorpion to release, got a couple of each plus a couple of imports and then the Jungle Hunter in April, so these next couple of weeks will hurt my wallet too, then a nice hiatus until July or so for Vegeta.

Anybody know of the kind of release numbers Mezco is making these figures in? I was able to get a Batman (was hoping to get 2) but I can't find him close to retail anywhere. Contemplating getting a Hot Toys Batfleck and keeping this guy MISB - do you think they'll increase in value over time as he seems to be one of the best Batman's in 1/12 scale I've seen yet.

Batman is back up at BBTS GO!

Batman will surely increase its value a little, I'm assuming like around TDKR Batman, it ranges from twice to 3 times its retail price now, at eBay.

Last edited:
Just arrived!

Another home run for Mezco IMO..Man they are nailing it! :clap

Yeah the Mezco Flash is a perfect example of just how right this company can get these figures when they stay true to the source material. Next to a Green Arrow this could be their most perfect figure to date, a damn shame Supes and Bats aren't receiving this kind of attention to detail.

Batman is back up at BBTS GO!

Batman will surely increase its value a little, I'm assuming like around TDKR Batman, it ranges from twice to 3 times its retail price now, at eBay.

Ehhh I'm not sure if it'll be around TDKR levels. Seems like way more Batflecks were produced, Amazon still has him near retail and even BBTS has more than 24 pieces up for pre-order. Plus with TDKR being an iconic story and BvS a movie, I can see people moving on if we get another Batman after Ben falls off the wagon. I do think It definitely will be an in-demand figure in the long run based on its own merits of how good it is, but I'd say the SDCC Armored Batman would be the one closer in value to the TDKR stuff. You don't even see too many on ebay.

Back