Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pulled the trigger on the DOJ Batman today, already had TDKR batman and armored batman

The paints on the Harley headsculpt aren't that great. I'm passing on this one but hopefully they look to improve on that.

Great, just great. Armored Batman's right wrist peg broke. Mezco doesn't have replacement parts. Any ideas? Anyone? I paid ebay prices for this figure. Heartbreaking.

I already have the hot toys dawn of justice Batman and I was really blown away by it(first hit toys). I've seen people say the mezco version is more impressive. Is it actually better in hand? Because the pictures I've seen don't really "wow" me. This would be my first mezco figure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I already have the hot toys dawn of justice Batman and I was really blown away by it(first hit toys). I've seen people say the mezco version is more impressive. Is it actually better in hand? Because the pictures I've seen don't really "wow" me. This would be my first mezco figure

For a 6", it's one of the best if not the best. Can't wait for Superman!

For a 6", it's one of the best if not the best. Can't wait for Superman!

I have a lot of figuarts, don't really care for mafex. His suit looks kind of baggy like the hot toys proto originally looked. Does it look better in hand?

I have a lot of figuarts, don't really care for mafex. His suit looks kind of baggy like the hot toys proto originally looked. Does it look better in hand?

It's not that baggy theres times you have to adjust the cloth but that's no biggie...

I see that BBTS got in Mezco One:12 Green Arrow. Anyone got theirs yet? I am very anxious to see how this one looks in hand.

Great, just great. Armored Batman's right wrist peg broke. Mezco doesn't have replacement parts. Any ideas? Anyone? I paid ebay prices for this figure. Heartbreaking.

That sucks big time. If you have an Instagram account look up billmaru. He also has a website called toychanic or something like that. He has fixed a few figures for me, including an sh figuarts war machine mk 1 with a broken crotch. He is awesome. He probably has Facebook to but I don't really use it, so I don't know.

For your purview. This guy does a decent job reviewing figures, but more importantly, he gets his stuff FAST and up on his YouTube channel immediately. My Green Arrow is arriving from BBTS this week!

Yeah - i like damazing's reviews. He does size comparisons, great at naturally posing figures, good photos at the end.

Green Arrow looks really good. Great figure and I love Green Arrow but for me, I have always liked Superman and Shazam better, so I am interested to see how they will come out.

LOL some ppl on FB thinks the cloth is gonna tear over time on its own... It's cloth not rubber.. IF you are careful with it it can last an life time.

According to a post on Fwoosh, Mezco tweeted that Knightmare Batman has been canceled. Hope thats not entirely true and that we get more info at toy fair. Otherwise that seriously sucks, I was looking forward to adding him to the Mezco BvS set up :(

...yup, cancelled. No baggy pants Batman

abc82b652dd546ff4fa459ddb4be5e8a.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L23 using Tapatalk

Has anyone been able to dis- assemble a DKR figure? The cape connection tore in my light blue version and I'd like to do a proper repair but that neck cowl piece won't budge! Any suggestions appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All the negativity attached with WB/DC/MOS/BvS/WW/JL movies plus Affleck drama certainly reverberates enough to give these toy companies pause.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that Yahtzee. I just hoped sales and such positive word of mouth on the Batfleck they did would have encouraged them to go forward, at least as a Mezco exclusive maybe :(

Back