Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the mez reg bVS bats is better inhand than the HT's, there i said it. been wanting to for days but the hype is real its INCREDIBLE. :clap :lecture

if you had the mouth plates repainted on the mez bats it would be perfection. you know those modded HT bats you see where they puff it up with cotton under suit to get more accurate screen look? well the mez comes out of box like that. exact to screen look i think way more so that the un-modded HT.

if you take time to futz and get cape and pose right this looks better than HT ver really. and thats sayin alot the HT is my fav 1/6.

fixed the lumpy trap with boiling and then cold water, just pressed it down while hot then q-tip with cold water to hold.

Gonna be having both heads repainted.. But I think the armored head repainted looks damn good as well...

14917214_10154675527744346_1098504018588244938_o.jpg

Came very close to pre-ordering the joker figure from the series. Decided to opt out because of problems with the outfit. Hoping they can correct those problems with a possible Heath ledger dark Knight version of the Joker in the future. Fingers crossed.

Came very close to pre-ordering the joker figure from the series. Decided to opt out because of problems with the outfit. Hoping they can correct those problems with a possible Heath ledger dark Knight version of the Joker in the future. Fingers crossed.

Just wait for reviews or the eventual version with the longer coat.

Got the cape looking the best it can look for being an mass produced cape will get an custom one made soon.

16177856_10154932488159346_4198230798142019367_o.jpg

16113044_10154932488144346_2363344837991547185_o.jpg

I can't resist much longer, I may have to buy it next payday :lol

What cape are you getting? Is Tony Mei making for this one? Or are you making one yourself?

I can't resist much longer, I may have to buy it next payday :lol

What cape are you getting? Is Tony Mei making for this one? Or are you making one yourself?

Prob gonna have my friend do me up one he did an swell job on the Armored Cape...

DSC_1113.jpg

I just got mine yesterday! Great figure. I'm embarrassed to say it, but I can't figure out how to use what I believe to be cape clips to hold the cape in dynamic poses.

I just got mine yesterday! Great figure. I'm embarrassed to say it, but I can't figure out how to use what I believe to be cape clips to hold the cape in dynamic poses.

They are a pain in the fn ass... You suppose to clip them at the edges of the cape.

Anymore pics of your armored Batman, Psycho? I got one the other day and while I'm glad to have it, I also found it underwhelming compared to regular Batman. The cape being one of the reasons why.

I pre-ordered armored batman back when he first went on sale at Mezco's website and I had just assumed I earned some rewards points, but the website says I have 0 points, should i have earned points for this?

Great pics, Psycho! Did you do any mods to the armor? One of the issues I have is the base body is seemingly too broad in the upper body, so the shoulder pieces are too spaced far away from the torso armor. Which also needs help staying raised up on his chest otherwise I think it sits too low.

Great pics, Psycho! Did you do any mods to the armor? One of the issues I have is the base body is seemingly too broad in the upper body, so the shoulder pieces are too spaced far away from the torso armor. Which also needs help staying raised up on his chest otherwise I think it sits too low.
No mods I think it's near perfect for me anyways now that he has his face repainted and new cape.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

New look at the Suicide Squad Harley Quinn. I don't have any Mezco figures yet but from the pictures I've seen this pales in comparison to all the other figures they have released or shown at conventions.
228aba97af27f74220609cc4008b0ab6.jpg
d70732aa0c7bc63c5027719c3fcad3bd.jpg
eae55247aacb7caa53762e963dbf2c05.jpg
7f8100d5027482a1f64108dedc9298df.jpg

Personally I think Figuarts nailed the face and even Mafex did a really great job. This Mezco version just ain't doing it for me. Doesn't really look like Margot imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back