Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the negativity attached with WB/DC/MOS/BvS/WW/JL movies plus Affleck drama certainly reverberates enough to give these toy companies pause.

I agree with this. It's certainly a possibility.

It also could be that it fell behind in production (they seem to be having that problem a lot) and decided that by the time the figure hit, the new movies would be out and KMB would be a slow seller.

I agree with this. It's certainly a possibility.

It also could be that it fell behind in production (they seem to be having that problem a lot) and decided that by the time the figure hit, the new movies would be out and KMB would be a slow seller.

I doubt it would be an slow seller Knightmare Batman is pretty awesome but regardless this sucks majorly.

Really surprised to hear that a Batman figure was cancelled, especially after how well TDKR and BVS Batman figures have done.

Disappointing news to say the least, but at least we still have the Mafex (which probably won't be as good, but we'll have one import Knightmare Batman).

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Really surprised to hear that a Batman figure was cancelled, especially after how well TDKR and BVS Batman figures have done.

Disappointing news to say the least, but at least we still have the Mafex (which probably won't be as good, but we'll have one import Knightmare Batman).

Dumb move on their part IMO....

damn it all mezco, was sold on that for sure! starts lookin at the HT ver.. *wallet cries out in horror

I doubt it would be an slow seller Knightmare Batman is pretty awesome but regardless this sucks majorly.

I don't think it would but they are way off their anticipated release schedule. I would venture to guess KMB might just have been a casualty of their production restraints.

Hell, Superman just got pushed back another 4 months :horror

Makes me wonder if the fact that theyre pumping so many "interpretations" that are selling slow because nobody really wants "interpretations" has taken its toll on and this is the result.

BvS Batman is the mezco figure I see the most everywhere compared to other recent Mezco figures, with Cap being a far second.

I wouldve thought Knightmare wouldve been an easy sellout.

Oh well, I look forward to more "interpretations"

They missed the Boat on Nightmare Batman. I do not think they interest is there 12 months after the movie. He was a flash in the pan variant and (for me at least) not even an interesting Batman variant in the big scheme of things. Batman in an overcoat just doesn't do it for me and I won't miss the release.

I do think there is a wider issue with Mezco's DC releases though. Compared to Marvel the Dc offerings have been very poor. Cap America has had 3 releases ranging from classic to commander Rogers, daredevil another 3 and Punisher the same. If Green arrow was Marvel we would have seen Silver age, classic and a longbowman version.

It must be to do with the DC license.

So what do people expect to see from Mezco at Toy Fair? I'm hoping for something good that I'm interested in.

Bummer about Knightmare Batman, he looked really nice. You'd think it would be simple for them since they already have over half the figure with the regular BvS they did. And yeah, I'm not a fan of any artistic interpretations. The only one:12 I've bought are the TDKR Frank Miller Batman variations. I want the characters to be based off something like a film, or comic, or cartoon, not some inspired thing. I've always felt that way.

I want to see a one:12 Year One Batman, TDKR Superman (shoulda been done already) and Neal Adams/Jim Aparo/José Luis García-López/Super Powers Batman.

Where's that BvS Batmobile? If Knightmare Batman got canned, I can't see them following through with a huge Batmobile.

Also is there ANY word on their 1989 Batman movie line? It's been three years now. The 1989 Batman one:12 license was announced at the same time The Dark knight Returns, Judge Dredd and Space Ghost were up. If they have no intention on releasing a Keaton Batman, I wonder why they bothered with the license from it? They've had years of reference, and Hot Toys figure and NECA's attempts at him to kill the competition. I wonder what the hold up is. Seeing as though NECA dropped the ball on 1/4 Returns Batman (nothing for 2017), Hot Toys and Mattel is seemingly finished with that character, this is the perfect chance for Mezco to come in on the scene with literally zero competition other than maybe Prime 1.

I was hoping the Dredd's Lawmaster and the BvS Batmobile would open the doors for a 1/12 '89 Batmobile and Batwing, but with the pace they're at, Knightmare cancelled and the BvS Batmobile no where to be found, it doesn't look likely at all. Hot Wheels have been making a killing on their '89/Returns Batmobiles since like 2003, I'm really surprised none of these companies are gunning for the 1/12 market for it, especially after DCC Animated Batmobile. That'd be easy money.

So what do people expect to see from Mezco at Toy Fair? I'm hoping for something good that I'm interested in.

Bummer about Knightmare Batman, he looked really nice. You'd think it would be simple for them since they already have over half the figure with the regular BvS they did. And yeah, I'm not a fan of any artistic interpretations. The only one:12 I've bought are the TDKR Frank Miller Batman variations. I want the characters to be based off something like a film, or comic, or cartoon, not some inspired thing. I've always felt that way.

I want to see a one:12 Year One Batman, TDKR Superman (shoulda been done already) and Neal Adams/Jim Aparo/José Luis García-López/Super Powers Batman.

Where's that BvS Batmobile? If Knightmare Batman got canned, I can't see them following through with a huge Batmobile.

Also is there ANY word on their 1989 Batman movie line? It's been three years now. The 1989 Batman one:12 license was announced at the same time The Dark knight Returns, Judge Dredd and Space Ghost were up. If they have no intention on releasing a Keaton Batman, I wonder why they bothered with the license from it? They've had years of reference, and Hot Toys figure and NECA's attempts at him to kill the competition. I wonder what the hold up is. Seeing as though NECA dropped the ball on 1/4 Returns Batman (nothing for 2017), Hot Toys and Mattel is seemingly finished with that character, this is the perfect chance for Mezco to come in on the scene with literally zero competition other than maybe Prime 1.

I was hoping the Dredd's Lawmaster and the BvS Batmobile would open the doors for a 1/12 '89 Batmobile and Batwing, but with the pace they're at, Knightmare cancelled and the BvS Batmobile no where to be found, it doesn't look likely at all. Hot Wheels have been making a killing on their '89/Returns Batmobiles since like 2003, I'm really surprised none of these companies are gunning for the 1/12 market for it, especially after DCC Animated Batmobile. That'd be easy money.

I tweeted yo Mezco about 89 Batman heres their answer:

Daniel Williams ‏@Psycho_50501 Jan 23

More
@mezcotoyz Hope we see Batman 89 at toyfair or SDCC needs to happen. Us 89 fans need a good 89 6 inch figure. With tons of accessories
1 reply
0 retweets
1 like

Retweet

View Tweet activity

Mezco Toyz ‏@mezcotoyz Jan 23

More
@Psycho_50501 As I mentioned before it'll likely happen at some point, just can't say when.
2 replies
0 retweets
1 like

Retweet

I asked about the BVS Batmobile as well and they said it's not canceled and we should have details at TF.. It's an Damn shame no Knightmare Batman this year, but their response was it's "Canceled for now...." So I hope sometime in the near future it will get released.

Seeing as though NECA dropped the ball on 1/4 Returns Batman (nothing for 2017)

It's still the first quarter of 2017; I wouldn't rule out a Returns Batman from NECA just yet. I really wouldn't be surprised if he was their big 1/4 figure reveal for SDCC or maybe even Toys Fair.

It's still the first quarter of 2017; I wouldn't rule out a Returns Batman from NECA just yet. I really wouldn't be surprised if he was their big 1/4 figure reveal for SDCC or maybe even Toys Fair.

Even if he comes in 2018 will be worth the wait.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

And I doubt Neca would really give away an big reveal like that. That would ruin the surprise.

I hope to see TDKR Supes but if they show it then probably nobody will buy the "classic" version.
I'm not too hopeful on Mezco as of now since They canceled Knightmare Batman.... Really wanted that figure and was such as easy release as 80% was reused from normal BVS Bats. But hopefully an black Spidey.

Im still confident we will see Supes at one point.

I hope we see Conan too.

They will likely do black spidey, regular spidey will sell well
I'm hopeful still for 89 Batman but who knows when that's gonna happen.... Prob gonna see JL crap.

That sucks big time. If you have an Instagram account look up billmaru. He also has a website called toychanic or something like that. He has fixed a few figures for me, including an sh figuarts war machine mk 1 with a broken crotch. He is awesome. He probably has Facebook to but I don't really use it, so I don't know.

Will do. Thanks.

Back