Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they delve back into DKR. I would really like to see them take up the challenge of a Joker and Kelly Robin...and of course a comic based armored Bats.

$120 two pack with Armored Batman and Robin. Let's get on that, Mezco.

Is the dark knight returns mezco one:12 worth the price it's going for right now? I'm just looking at the standard black/grey or blue/grey with yellow Bat symbol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Is the dark knight returns mezco one:12 worth the price it's going for right now? I'm just looking at the standard black/grey or blue/grey with yellow Bat symbol

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Absolutely. I have three of them (gray/black, dark blue/no oval, oval/light blue) and they're terrific. I paid about an average of $90 for each of them and don't regret it a bit.

Can someone convince me on how durable they are? I'm still on the fence with this line, I saw a review where the Mezco batman's clothed arm was removed from his gloves due to futzing around with it revealing the end cloth piece. He was able it to fix it, I'm not just into that type of being cautious too much when making poses for them. :dunno

Why Batman.jpg

Can someone convince me on how durable they are? I'm still on the fence with this line, I saw a review where the Mezco batman's clothed arm was removed from his gloves due to futzing around with it revealing the end cloth piece. He was able it to fix it, I'm not just into that type of being cautious too much when making poses for them. :dunno

View attachment 247770

All I can say is mine has had no issues, and it feels quite durable. I never felt the need to be delicate with it, everything was solid and the fabrics well stitched

Those guys are somewhat rough on their figures when they are reviewing them (which is a good thing). These figures are more durable than Hot Toys/Sideshow stuff in my opinion, but they are cloth so I wouldn't treat them like plastic toys from a store either. What you see in the photo was the result of extreme bending back and forth over that joint that most people wouldn't do. Yet it was still able to be fixed, so I think that speaks well of it's construction. If you give these to little kids, they will be torn apart like any toy. If you are a collector, then you will not have issues. Also, you can just buy one and see for yourself. You don't have to commit to a whole line before you 'try one out'. Worst case, you decide this line isn't for you and can sell off the one figure for around what you paid for it.

Hope that helps.

View attachment 247770

I have 2 of the black and gray. Haven't had an issue and I repose them constantly.

Haven't really played with my black-and-grey version, but the PX has stood up well to posing over time.

Those guys are somewhat rough on their figures when they are reviewing them (which is a good thing). These figures are more durable than Hot Toys/Sideshow stuff in my opinion, but they are cloth so I wouldn't treat them like plastic toys from a store either. What you see in the photo was the result of extreme bending back and forth over that joint that most people wouldn't do. Yet it was still able to be fixed, so I think that speaks well of it's construction. If you give these to little kids, they will be torn apart like any toy. If you are a collector, then you will not have issues. Also, you can just buy one and see for yourself. You don't have to commit to a whole line before you 'try one out'. Worst case, you decide this line isn't for you and can sell off the one figure for around what you paid for it.

Hope that helps.

All I can say is mine has had no issues, and it feels quite durable. I never felt the need to be delicate with it, everything was solid and the fabrics well stitched

Thanks for your insights guys, I might buy Green Arrow once he's up for pre-order. :clap

On durability, I had no issues like what was mentioned. Even the cape feels durable since mine fell, and the cape got caught on something but no damage! The only real issue is how sharp those batarangs are, cause they feel breakable. Also grappling hook feels iffy, though not that bad.

Yeah, the grappling hook doesn't seem that well-thought-out. I think the accessories that come with Batman aren't really incredible—gun paint jobs are average at best, the sniper doesn't sling across the shoulder that well and getting the figure to hold it is finnicky, etc. It's brilliant because of the quality of the main figure, not necessarily the whole package.

Back