Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just bought my first one. The one with the yellow circled symbol. Now the hard part, the wait. :)

Yeah, the grappling hook doesn't seem that well-thought-out. I think the accessories that come with Batman aren't really incredible—gun paint jobs are average at best, the sniper doesn't sling across the shoulder that well and getting the figure to hold it is finnicky, etc. It's brilliant because of the quality of the main figure, not necessarily the whole package.
Yeah, basically my thoughts. But I do like the extra boot to hold the gun, it looks pretty well. The hands are pretty sturdy, but the things to put in the hands...ehh. Grappling hook is the biggest issue of course. I have yet to try the cape with base.

As for package, well to be fair, the box is so cool but yeah, it's the figure itself that makes this a stellar release.

image.jpg

Over the moon with Zoom!! Flash look ok, but zoom is perfect, such a great sneer on the face.

I'm still in my shock and awe phase that these have expanded, even if just slightly.

I can't picture anyone NOT wanting that 1/6 Batmobile with a Batman.

Sure they're pricey but damn do they offer a great alternative to all of the full on plastic stuff out there.

Imagine a Terminator figure.

Too much stuff, not enough room for it! :gah:

Last edited:
I mean I can see it happening, the Terminator license isn't that strict is it?

But I'd be fine with the NECA stuff too

I mean I can see it happening, the Terminator license isn't that strict is it?

But I'd be fine with the NECA stuff too

I don't think so other companies have produced Terminator stuff. And it would be in a differnt category since Mezco's is $75 each instead of $20. That's how Randy explained the DC License when someone asked how how Mezco can produce 6 inch figures from the DC Line.

It is a great looking figure imo. I love the comic book look of the DC direct line. Wonder Woman is lacking, but no other choices other than Barbi WW 12" dolls. Wish someone would step up and do a good comic WW in 1/6.
Yes, they didn't do WW justice at all. I always wished I'd bought the Green Arrow figure because that looked the most impressive to me . I bought Superman, Shazam, and Batman all together in a lot sale on eBay a few years back. I thought I'd replace them with Sideshow figures but I'm not very impressed with how those look.

I don't think so other companies have produced Terminator stuff. And it would be in a differnt category since Mezco's is $75 each instead of $20. That's how Randy explained the DC License when someone asked how how Mezco can produce 6 inch figures from the DC Line.
That would explain a lot, I've seen these categorized as something different.

As for Terminator, indeed. But that's for another topic I feel since there could be other reasons why Mezco may not want to do it, like a possible lack of demand, no interest, maybe. I don't see what I said to be the reason though. I blame Jye regardless :lol

Yes, they didn't do WW justice at all. I always wished I'd bought the Green Arrow figure because that looked the most impressive to me . I bought Superman, Shazam, and Batman all together in a lot sale on eBay a few years back. I thought I'd replace them with Sideshow figures but I'm not very impressed with how those look.

Dc Direct made some great figures in my opinion. Particularly towards the end of the line, Golden age flash and Lantern both turned out fantastic. Both Bronze age Batman and Arrow remain favorites in my collection. Like you say Wonder Woman was a huge disappointment. I was longing for that figure to be knocked out of the park.

When the line finished I did part ways with Shazam, Flash (Allen) and Zatanna. Haven't missed them at all.

I'm really hoping they do a lot of the classic villains. Villains always get shafted in these lines and I would kill to have a Legion of Doom in 1/12

I'm really hoping they do a lot of the classic villains. Villains always get shafted in these lines and I would kill to have a Legion of Doom in 1/12

^ Truth... But, if there's one figure I absolutely want from this line it's Midnighter. Classic or DCYOU, it doesn't matter. Just please don't give us that hideous nu52/Stormwatch costume. But yeah, give me a Midnighter and I'll love you forever Mezco!

Back