Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if the Dredd's lawmaster is $130, and that's for a smaller cycle, I'd guess the Batmobile will be pretty expensive. $250-$300 maybe.

Apparently these were at Mezco booth at NYTF16. Not bad. Looks like I'll pick these up over 1/6 IMG_20160214_115558.jpg

Well if the Dredd's lawmaster is $130, and that's for a smaller cycle, I'd guess the Batmobile will be pretty expensive. $250-$300 maybe.
That's close to my prediction a few pages back of $300 to $325. I was taking into account the license for a hot movie property, which carries a premium.

The more I see of this line the more and more I feel like jumping on board, I think the batmobile may have just tipped me over the edge.

The BVS line looks spectacular, I can only see them getting better and better towards June. pretty keen on some of the Marvel ones as well. That Daredevil and the armoured Punisher look fantastic.

Is there a thread for the Marvel line? I just saw a video where Pierre talked about their license and he said they can't do FF or mutants. He said they can't even do a Galactus or Doom.

Hmmm. OVER 2 FEET LONG might be an overestimate. The 1/24 scale is about 8" long, so from there I'd say 1/12 should be 16", and the 1/6 from HT around 32". This already makes the BvS batmobile a tad longer than the Tumbler (29" in 1/6 scale), and a bit shorter than the 1989 car (around 39" in 1/6 scale).

Is there a thread for the Marvel line? I just saw a video where Pierre talked about their license and he said they can't do FF or mutants. He said they can't even do a Galactus or Doom.

Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Hmmm. OVER 2 FEET LONG might be an overestimate. The 1/24 scale is about 8" long, so from there I'd say 1/12 should be 16", and the 1/6 from HT around 32". This already makes the BvS batmobile a tad longer than the Tumbler (29" in 1/6 scale), and a bit shorter than the 1989 car (around 39" in 1/6 scale).

Found these specs here:

Facts:
– Twin .50 caliber retractable machine gun turret
– Fully armored
– Stealth-capable
– Active Protection Systems/Anti-ballistics
– 20 ft. long/12 ft. wide
– 7000 lbs.

So (20ft*12")/12=20" , so not quite 2 feet unless those specs are wrong or they made it a bit bigger to accommodate 2 figures. Either way it's big and cool.

Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Found these specs here:

Facts:
– Twin .50 caliber retractable machine gun turret
– Fully armored
– Stealth-capable
– Active Protection Systems/Anti-ballistics
– 20 ft. long/12 ft. wide
– 7000 lbs.

So (20ft*12")/12=20" , so not quite 2 feet unless those specs are wrong or they made it a bit bigger to accommodate 2 figures. Either way it's big and cool.

Thanks buddy. Now @ 20 feet, that makes the BvS Batmobile longer than the 1989 as it will be 40" in 1/6 and 20" for 1/12 (still under 2 feet). And that would make the Jada "1/24" diecast kit inaccurate is it should have been 10", not 8".

Back