Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just came across the figures existence yesterday. I wrongly thought it was 1/6th

I wanna get one but in the UK it's almost triple the price. I saw Mezcos website has sold out, where can I buy it at retail value?

Thanks in advanced

m-bat-1.jpg

m-bat-2.jpg

EE is one of the better retailers. You can't go wrong.

They are good, but I've also had them cancel multiple orders for items that were sold out. They put a lot of things on backorder and sometimes I'm not sure where they get their information that there will be additional inventory available in the future but it can be wrong.

They are good, but I've also had them cancel multiple orders for items that were sold out. They put a lot of things on backorder and sometimes I'm not sure where they get their information that there will be additional inventory available in the future but it can be wrong.

That's just it. You wait and wait with the hopes that they will score more because they list it as "Backordered'. But sometimes they never get it in. Could be weeks or even months before you get the dreaded "Manufacturer has discontinued this product...blah blah blah..." By that time, secondary market prices could have risen.

Bottom line, they're a great outfit to deal with but if something is backordered, you are still taking a chance.

I just came across the figures existence yesterday. I wrongly thought it was 1/6th

I wanna get one but in the UK it's almost triple the price. I saw Mezcos website has sold out, where can I buy it at retail value?

Thanks in advanced
You won't find it at MSRP. It's just not gonna happen.

A big thanks to cerealkeller for a great deal on the Mezco Direct Version. Thanks a ton! The color on this one is amazing. The rifle is pretty sweet too!

You won't find it at MSRP. It's just not gonna happen.

You can get the regular and the PX for between $80 - $100 on ebay. Thats going to be your best bet.

Thanks for the info guys! Im abit confused about the different versions, due to the colours/exclusives etc . I want the full accessories im happy with either dark blue or black versions

Thanks for the info guys! Im abit confused about the different versions, due to the colours/exclusives etc . I want the full accessories im happy with either dark blue or black versions

I think this covers all the differences between the 6 versions. Others can chime in if I missed anything. The Retail and Previews Exclusives will probably be the cheapest secondary market versions you can get, but neither one individually comes with all the accessories. If you want all the accessories (Pistol, Rifle,Leg Belt) you have to get the Mezco Direct version or the PRCC version. Or you could get the Retail (Pistol) AND PX (Rifle,Leg Belt) to get all of the accessories, but then you're spending about as much as Mezco Direct version would cost.

All (except possibly the SDCC2015) come with grapple hook

Toyfair 2014: Black & White version (I don't know what this comes with, but you probably won't be able to get this one anyway)
Retail: Black & Grey. Black Bat Symbol. Pistol
Mezco Direct: Dark Blue. Black Bat Symbol. Pistol,Rifle,Leg belt. (i.e. everything)
Previews Exclusive: Light Blue. Yellow Oval Bat Symbol. Rifle, Leg Belt.
Puerto Rico Comic Con Exclusive: Dark Blue. Yellow Oval Bat Symbol. Pistol,Rifle,Leg Belt (i.e. everything)
SDCC 2015 Exclusive with Mutant Leader: Light Blue Battle damaged clothes.

I think this covers all the differences between the 6 versions. Others can chime in if I missed anything. The Retail and Previews Exclusives will probably be the cheapest secondary market versions you can get, but neither one individually comes with all the accessories. If you want all the accessories (Pistol, Rifle,Leg Belt) you have to get the Mezco Direct version or the PRCC version. Or you could get the Retail (Pistol) AND PX (Rifle,Leg Belt) to get all of the accessories, but then you're spending about as much as Mezco Direct version would cost.

All (except possibly the SDCC2015) come with grapple hook

Toyfair 2014: Black & White version (I don't know what this comes with, but you probably won't be able to get this one anyway)
Retail: Black & Grey. Black Bat Symbol. Pistol
Mezco Direct: Dark Blue. Black Bat Symbol. Pistol,Rifle,Leg belt. (i.e. everything)
Previews Exclusive: Light Blue. Yellow Oval Bat Symbol. Rifle, Leg Belt.
Puerto Rico Comic Con Exclusive: Dark Blue. Yellow Oval Bat Symbol. Pistol,Rifle,Leg Belt (i.e. everything)
SDCC 2015 Exclusive with Mutant Leader: Light Blue Battle damaged clothes.

wow amazing, very fast, cheers. I rep you in my heart haha.

I just found the figure at forbidden planet (UK) for the retail price (£60)! So from what youve said its different its like the Mezco direct version but black!
Its weird cause a regular google search never found it for me.

heres a link for UK guys:

Batman The Dark Knight Returns 1:12th Scale Action Figure : Forbidden Planet

The one in the link is the Mezco direct version so it comes with everything but it seems a little cheap to me (about $90) so I would maybe email them to be sure if its the one pictured or just the regular black one. Plus you are going to have to wait until the end of July to get it so that could factor in as well.

A big thanks to cerealkeller for a great deal on the Mezco Direct Version. Thanks a ton! The color on this one is amazing. The rifle is pretty sweet too!

Glad it went to a good home. It is a great figure. I'm now stopping the PX and the retail version....I just hope they make Superman to go with him!

The one in the link is the Mezco direct version so it comes with everything but it seems a little cheap to me (about $90) so I would maybe email them to be sure if its the one pictured or just the regular black one. Plus you are going to have to wait until the end of July to get it so that could factor in as well.

Will do! Isn't that what the price on their site was? This has a 25% anyway discount so its normally 122$. Im hoping these guys make a less "ugly" Batman, maybe Millers other work Year One.

They did a cool interview with the guys at PizzaToy. They have alot of licenses, i dunno how they'll do em all. The art director said a wish of his is to do a MetalGearSolid Snake, and when its time..

Ill-Be-waiting-h1bzqv.jpg

It was $65 on Mezco's site so I guess $90 is still a profit for them I just haven't seen it that cheap anywhere else so if it is the right one go for it.... Fast. :)

Will do! Isn't that what the price on their site was? This has a 25% anyway discount so its normally 122$. Im hoping these guys make a less "ugly" Batman, maybe Millers other work Year One.

They did a cool interview with the guys at PizzaToy. They have alot of licenses, i dunno how they'll do em all. The art director said a wish of his is to do a MetalGearSolid Snake, and when its time..

Ill-Be-waiting-h1bzqv.jpg

Did you just call DKR ugly? ��

hmmm.....

Now I'm starting to get nervous.

I pre-ordered my PX version back in November. It was supposed to ship in March. I'm in Japan by the way.

So here it is, almost June and nothing...no word. And it's not even listed on the website anymore, but my pre-order still seems to be in the system.

I'm wondering if they simply aren't going to get any? Is anyone else still waiting on the PX version?

I have a MISB Mezco Exclusive waiting for me in the States which I'll pick up in August. I don't particularly want it anymore. Maybe I can trade it to someone for a PX...the MX seems to me more in demand no?

Actually, if I could only get one, I'd prefer the PRCC version over the Previews one, but that one will be impossible for me to obtain.

Oh well...as long as I end up having ONE figure with the oval and rifle, I'll be happy.

Hey guys!

I got the tip that some of you have experience with fixing figures. Yesterday I received my regular version of the Mezco Batman. After opening it I found a small tear in his costume, right over his left biceps:

Needless to say I am super anxious for the tear widening, so I avoided moving him after taking the picture. Right now he is back in his box - Do you have guys any tips what I should do in this situation?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• tear.jpg
    tear.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 238
Last edited:
Back