Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just the PRCC and the Mez Exc (the B&W comes in one but its a little different.). Sucks you didn't get it.

I just received my set last night, I got it shipped to my brothers house in Virginia and my parents had visit them and got back to Hawaii and brought it with them. Just came in a clear plastic bag.

Last edited:
Re: Mezco: 6 Inch DC Figures

Received my TDK-Returns Armored Batman this weekend.

Of course I don't know how to flip the picture. Sorry folks......:slap

That looks great :clap I'd be willing to bet Mezco will make their own version at some point, with this idea being recycled in the Batman Vs Superman movie and generally how it's regarded as iconic of that particular comic they'd be stupid not to.

Now we wait for a DKR Superman...

Anyone know if they've got Mezcos in the UK yet? I noticed online stores get figures much later than actual shops

Anyone know if they've got Mezcos in the UK yet? I noticed online stores get figures much later than actual shops

The eBay seller I bought from is UK based and they just told me that their stock came in today! :rock

I looked at this and laughed so hard at your OCD

I appreciated his balance and symmetry, but then again I have a heavy case of the OCD too :lol

Finally got my regular last weekend! Some quick shots of a single pose. Now waiting for the PX to arrive! So impressed with this figure. Well-crafted beauty.

P6010894_zpsryztv26t.jpg

P6010906_zpsanpwwmsc.jpg

P6010910_zps89itwplc.jpg

Finally got my regular last weekend! Some quick shots of a single pose. Now waiting for the PX to arrive! So impressed with this figure. Well-crafted beauty.

P6010894_zpsryztv26t.jpg

P6010906_zpsanpwwmsc.jpg

P6010910_zps89itwplc.jpg

Very nice :clap

I've only messed around with my PX for about 30 minutes and then he went back in the box. I only glanced over my reg. to snake sure it was issue free. I really have to make time to set these guys up properly. 1/6 stuff occupies all of my hobby time

Dude at my local shop said they havent had Mezco in, but he seemed like he didnt know what he was talking about. Gonna keep looking, cuz i want a regular edition at a good price. I got the Mezco exlusive on preorder, but im a "all black everything!" type of guy, i just want all the extras!

ony somehwat related but i look forward to the Space-ghost figure. Love that show

sgc2c_ep017_01.jpg

Very nice :clap

I've only messed around with my PX for about 30 minutes and then he went back in the box. I only glanced over my reg. to snake sure it was issue free. I really have to make time to set these guys up properly. 1/6 stuff occupies all of my hobby time

Thanks bud! I hope you get to give your Mezco Bats some time out of its box!

Dude at my local shop said they havent had Mezco in, but he seemed like he didnt know what he was talking about. Gonna keep looking, cuz i want a regular edition at a good price. I got the Mezco exlusive on preorder, but im a "all black everything!" type of guy, i just want all the extras!

ony somehwat related but i look forward to the Space-ghost figure. Love that show

sgc2c_ep017_01.jpg

Space Ghost can easily be done with this same base body they used for TDKR Batman!

Received my PX yesterday. I was going to sell it off and just keep the Retail and Mezco Direct, but after seeing the PX in hand it makes it far more difficult to part with. If one goes it will be the PX, but ahhhhhhhhh!!! Why are these guys so addictive?

...and yeah, Space Ghost please. (and Superman etc.....)

sgc2c_ep017_01.jpg

They're doing a Space Ghost? Damn, interest in Hot Toys releases is becoming but a bitter memory to me thanks to this line.

P6010894_zpsryztv26t.jpg

P6010906_zpsanpwwmsc.jpg

P6010910_zps89itwplc.jpg

Fantastic pics :clap

I really want the black and grey version to go with my PX - unfortunately the prices here in the UK for that one are currently higher than the Mezco EX :dunno

Fantastic pics :clap

I really want the black and grey version to go with my PX - unfortunately the prices here in the UK for that one are currently higher than the Mezco EX :dunno

Thanks man!

If you can get the regular black and grey for $100 or under, I think it's a good price. It's a great figure and iconic colorway that will surely complement the PX :)

They're doing a Space Ghost? Damn, interest in Hot Toys releases is becoming but a bitter memory to me thanks to this line.

Is the black and grey the regular edition? ForbiddenPlanet is selling the PX and the MX at RP prices but no regular edition :-S ??

Maybe they just haven't made any regular edition available in the UK yet

Back