Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ALMOST let myself get caught up in the hype on this one. For some reason I will sometimes convince myself that I want something purely because other people are excited about it and because it is limited/exclusive/hard-to-find/etc. I was able to resist this time, thankfully. I don't need a bunch of the same Batman. It's a great figure, but the standard release black/gray and the PX blue/gray are going to have to be enough for me.

i would pay 100 for that bats alone, matches up to one of the covers of the comic, spot on.

Yup - book two:

dkr2a.jpg

I'm starting a nice DKR display with my Koto Batman vs. Joker, DCD Armored Batman vs. Superman, DCD Batman on horse, and now this.

I ALMOST let myself get caught up in the hype on this one. For some reason I will sometimes convince myself that I want something purely because other people are excited about it and because it is limited/exclusive/hard-to-find/etc. I was able to resist this time, thankfully. I don't need a bunch of the same Batman. It's a great figure, but the standard release black/gray and the PX blue/gray are going to have to be enough for me.

Sadly, I don't seem to have your restraint. At least not in regards to this Batman. :(

I feel the same way. I thought how many darn batmans in this scale do i need. I already have all the others (minus the b/w one). Someone else can go for it. After 4 variants it starts to feel like a not so limited release.

Has Mezco dropped any hints about future DC figures from either DKR or otherwise?

I love TDKR design and how mezco did a great job on the figure. As long as I can purchase them at retail I'm getting them all. I can live without the black/white or whatever color you call it. But if I could get that at retail cost I would jump on it, but no way will I pay ebay price on that. Glad I was able to score the direct mezco exclusive dark blue Batman, no way I would pay what they are going for on ebay.

Has Mezco dropped any hints about future DC figures from either DKR or otherwise?

They've mentioned a Keaton Batman, although evidently it's on the backburner right now. They've dropped other obscure hints. At one point someone asked them the likelihood of a DKR Robin, and the answer was that it was "as likely as Aquaman," but that could be a joke implying that they have a whole DC line planned (fingers crossed).

Damaged Batman should have the yellow oval I think. That was their first fight wasn't it?

Just as predicted, Mezco is getting pretty obnoxious with their variants and exclusives. Hopefully they have more to show at SDCC then just TDKR and Dredd. I don't want to sound cynical (I love my two TDKR Batman figures), but if all they have to offer for their ONE:12 line each year are 5 variants of one or two characters, I don't see the line lasting very long.

Agreed!!

Got mine finally. Called them a couple of times and they just said the site was flooded with orders...guess they didn't anticipate the popularity.

I sure as he|| didn't want to try and grab this at the con. Like Mike C. one less thing to worry about.

I too would like to see them expand this to more than Dredd and DKR Bats. I never ordered their exclusive. Only wanted the PX and black/grey version. The dark blue never really appealed to me and I didn't want to have too many of the same figure...ended up with 3 anyway :slap At least one is a battle damaged version.

Only one more for me and that would be Armored Bats.

In all honesty, I was hoping we would see a SDCC armored bats and Superman set.

Last edited:
I preordered my set as well. I only have the PX version, and wanted the navy version the most, so I'm happy to have a battle-damaged one, as that justifies the purchase a little more for me. I do wish he had the scene-accurate yellow oval, though. That's the whole point of it getting shredded.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised to see a completely mud-covered version of these two down the line from the rematch fight scene.

Anyone mind helping me get the boxed set having trouble ordering and am leaving for vacation in an hour and won't be able to try preordering again till tomorrow can pay you the money tomorrow or Saturday

yeah I am already bored of the variants

how about some Superman? Space Ghost? Thundarr the Barbarian? Thundercats? Universal monsters? etc

those are some of the licenses they have for one collective

just ordered my set. i didn't get the mezco ex so I'm happy to have this beaten up version.

'first look' mutant leader will be my only look though. not sure i can support another in my collection.

Great set of nips on that guy, huh.

I ordered even though I'm a little confused with the choice to use a muddied version of the Triumphant cover look. No torch either (boooooo). But I like the look of it all despite the inaccurate BD & Bat-symbol. Plus the way they are wording it makes it sound like we won't get the Triumphant look as a regular release. What sounds to be exclusive to this set for Bats is the head sculpt, suit and Knock-Out Foam, so if this is the only chance to get that stuff then this set is worth it to me.

What's exclusive for the mutant Leader is a little more confusing. Unless I'm interpreting everything too literally, it sounds like this may be re-released minus Bats (just ML & dio), and the only thing that's EX is the "dirtied up paint application". Or maybe they'll do a clean "1st Look" with the torch (maybe another head) and without the dio & crowbar.

As far as them continuing with variants, I can definitely see them doing a BD Black suit version from the Joker fight. If/when they do Joker, he can easily have 3 variants (2 different suits and a BD version)

Am I the only one who wants Bruno??

Back