Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one who wants Bruno??

I'm going to order this tomorrow in case the supplies are super limited at SDCC.

Looks like a nice set, apart from Bats having the wrong colored suit (guess we know why the PX one was so readily available), not sure I will buy another Mutant Leader separate.

I'd love to see them do Bruno! :yess:

NOPE!!!! :yess:

I'd happily go the rest of my life without a Bruno figure on my shelf. (S)he gave me the creeps when I was a kid and still does.

But hey...I hope they make him/her for anyone that wants one!!

Though I think a topless chick(?) with swastikas over her boobs is gonna be a hard sell, even as an online exclusive.

I'll take any and all characters, but she would probably be at the very bottom of my list. The figures I really want, aside from Armored Batman are mutant gang members and Sons of Batman. Also have always wanted a Green Arrow.

And call me crazy but way down the line, I wouldnt mind a slimmer Batman and Superman from TDKSA.

:lol:lol Bruno is a little hard to look at but she'd make an interesting figure. Her imagery is as nostalgic as Bats' & Joker's to me. I was so friggin' confused by her as a kid :lol

I'd love to see her done but it probably would be a hard sell, and maybe even territory that Mezco might not want to enter.

I'd be in for Bruno, Carrie, Supes and all accurate variants of Joker & Bats

Last edited:
Bruno would likely not be made. If so, she probably wouldn't be accurate as Mezco might not have the stones to do the swastikas on her boobies. That being said, she's one of the weirdest characters to come out of the original series. That alone would make her an interesting figure to have.

I could get behind the gang members and a couple Sons of Batman. Not sure I would fork over $65 bills for them though.

I'd hope that Mezco is edgy enough to go there, but I guess it's probably unlikely. I can definitely see how she would be offensive to certain collectors, but on the flip-side some collectors would just view it as the bizarre, nostalgic character from the book.

just pre ordered mine had no problems ordering.only ones i am missing is the mezco website exclusive and the black and white version

I just paid attention to these and went to buy one and these things go for to much. Is Mezco doing another run on these? If not I guess pass with AoU coming up.

OMG... what have I done. I just bough the PRCC Batman Exc. I used to laugh at people who bough 87 different Iron Man figures but now I realize.... I am one of them. Somebody please stop me before I spend again. (at least I got all but this one and the B&W for retail so its not as bad... at least that's what I am going to keep telling myself.)

OMG... what have I done. I just bough the PRCC Batman Exc. I used to laugh at people who bough 87 different Iron Man figures but now I realize.... I am one of them. Somebody please stop me before I spend again. (at least I got all but this one and the B&W for retail so its not as bad... at least that's what I am going to keep telling myself.)

Nice!!! A complete collection of this one will be very cool. I'm secretly hoping they'll have some to bring back to put up on their site. I just picked up the Mezco Direct version from the boards here to go with my Retail and PX and I'm calling it done at that (will sell the PX if I snag a PRCC), but having all of them is sweet! You'll have to show some pics of the whole crew after SDCC.

You'll regret them in the long run Madden. I used to do this same crap with variations and exclusives from other lines, in the end it's not even worth it.

Nice!!! A complete collection of this one will be very cool. I'm secretly hoping they'll have some to bring back to put up on their site. I just picked up the Mezco Direct version from the boards here to go with my Retail and PX and I'm calling it done at that (will sell the PX if I snag a PRCC), but having all of them is sweet! You'll have to show some pics of the whole crew after SDCC.

Yeah, I am thinking of how to take a new family photo when they all arrive. I hope that's the last of Batman though and thank goodness I probably only need the one Mutant Leader.

You'll regret them in the long run. I used to do this same crap with variations and exclusives from other lines, in the end it's not even worth it.

Probably but if I am going to regret it at least it will be with a character I like. Good thing not much else has interested me lately so I haven't been spending money on anything else.

True. And if Mezco is true to their word and don't rerelease any of the variations, you could always sell them off at a later date.

Brother, if you like them and feel the need to be a completist, then go right ahead. Especially with this line, you can't get hurt. If you ever change your mind or decide that you don't need all of them, you can easily sell any of them.

As a Stark-head who collects many (not all) of the armors, now that you I understand I ask you... doesn't it taste sooooooo guuuud?

As a Stark-head who collects many (not all) of the armors, now that you I understand I ask you... doesn't it taste sooooooo guuuud?

I am not a completest in anything else (except I guess the Mythos figures) but I have to be honest... it does feel kind of cool having them all. :)

I'm going to order this tomorrow in case the supplies are super limited at SDCC.

Looks like a nice set, apart from Bats having the wrong colored suit (guess we know why the PX one was so readily available), not sure I will buy another Mutant Leader separate.

I'd love to see them do Bruno! :yess:

Ahem.

yQDLdfg.jpg

Back