Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how may different versions are there? Black/Gray, Blue/Gray and Aqua Blue/Gray? I also noticed one that had the yellow oval around the bat symbol on this chest... Is there any way someone could list and post pics of all of the different variations?

It would be greatly appreciated.

There are only three versions.

The "regular" black version which is supposed to be sold everywhere fine action figures are sold. Unfortunately it's already sold out on Mezco's site. It includes the pistol and leg holster.

The second version is the blue cape/yellow oval version and it's a "Previews Exclusive" meaning it's available through Previews network of comics distrbution, like local comic stores. But online retailers seem to have it too. It's NOT on the Mezco site. It comes with the rifle and the leg pouch.

Final version is the Mezo exclusive ONLY available on their site and nowhere else (so far.) It's darker blue with the black symbol and comes with ALL accessories...rifle, pistol, holster, leg pouch. As of this moment it is NOT sold out but who knows how long it'll last.

I said I wasn't gonna give in and get a toy I don't need.....but I'm a sucker. I caved. Minutes ago I had my buddy in the States order one for me. Damn I'm such a sucker. Oh well...always better to buy a toy and regret it than to miss out on getting it and wish you'd pulled the trigger. MEZ1.jpg
mez2.jpg
mez3.jpg

If you're a hardcore completist, there's also grayscale one that was given out at Toy Fair, I believe.

$_57.JPG

what....the....f$%^....

I wish I hadn't seen that.

How will I ever sleep again knowing that this exists and it's not mine....

Damn it.

I'm just going to go with blue/yellow oval symbol. Keep it simple. Maybe get black and grey later down the line if it goes on sale.

Mezco gets a little crazy with the variations in my opinion. Their Breaking Bad line is ridiculous.

I'm just going to go with blue/yellow oval symbol. Keep it simple. Maybe get black and grey later down the line if it goes on sale.

Mezco gets a little crazy with the variations in my opinion. Their Breaking Bad line is ridiculous.

You're telling me, so far i've got every single one, including the prototype Gustavo.

I was going to get the exclusive dark blue, but I decided to go with the Black and grey and the light blue/yellow emblem. I really can't find any pictures of him wearing a dark blue costume. I feel the black color on the regular version should be less dark, and more like a dark grey....but whatever. As far as the upcoming black and white version, I don't see the point :dunno

There are only three versions.

The "regular" black version which is supposed to be sold everywhere fine action figures are sold. Unfortunately it's already sold out on Mezco's site. It includes the pistol and leg holster.

The second version is the blue cape/yellow oval version and it's a "Previews Exclusive" meaning it's available through Previews network of comics distrbution, like local comic stores. But online retailers seem to have it too. It's NOT on the Mezco site. It comes with the rifle and the leg pouch.

Final version is the Mezo exclusive ONLY available on their site and nowhere else (so far.) It's darker blue with the black symbol and comes with ALL accessories...rifle, pistol, holster, leg pouch. As of this moment it is NOT sold out but who knows how long it'll last.

I said I wasn't gonna give in and get a toy I don't need.....but I'm a sucker. I caved. Minutes ago I had my buddy in the States order one for me. Damn I'm such a sucker. Oh well...always better to buy a toy and regret it than to miss out on getting it and wish you'd pulled the trigger.View attachment 167586
View attachment 167587
View attachment 167588

Thanks, man!

Looks like it's Gray/Black for me. Here's the main reason...

Joker_4.jpg

^It's what he's wearing when he kills the Joker.

I'm kind of light on money at the moment though....do you guys think that the Black/Gray version will be available for a while? Or is it a limited type thing?

I was going to get the exclusive dark blue, but I decided to go with the Black and grey and the light blue/yellow emblem. I really can't find any pictures of him wearing a dark blue costume. I feel the black color on the regular version should be less dark, and more like a dark grey....but whatever. As far as the upcoming black and white version, I don't see the point :dunno

The thing is, the dark grey/grey shows up with both no oval and with yellow oval :lol but just in a handful of panels.

Light blue and yellow oval shows up in the entirety of the 1st 2 books.

Dark blue is shown in most of the 2nd 2 books and the black a grey shows up a little but only in a couple panels, like when he kills the joker, and then it comes back to dark blue.

Like it's been said before, it's all about the lighting.

The thing is, the dark grey/grey shows up with both no oval and with yellow oval :lol but just in a handful of panels.

Light blue and yellow oval shows up in the entirety of the 1st 2 books.

Dark blue is shown in most of the 2nd 2 books and the black a grey shows up a little but only in a couple panels, like when he kills the joker, and then it comes back to dark blue.

Like it's been said before, it's all about the lighting.

Well... **** :lol I had already made up my mind, but now you're messing with my head :gah: As far as I'm concerned, there is no dark blue, just light blue and dark grey/"black". Unless you can show me a picture of the dark blue.

Yeah, I don't remember dark blue. I thought it was just these two.

image.jpg

I know he's dark blue on one of the covers where he's all ripped up and his face is fugly, but I don't remember him being dark blue in the actual story.

Well... **** :lol I had already made up my mind, but now you're messing with my head :gah: As far as I'm concerned, there is no dark blue, just light blue and dark grey/"black". Unless you can show me a picture of the dark blue.

:lol there's tons of them, but really, I think it's more half and half between black and dark blue, you can't miss.

Zx0EtRP.png

gvyjP2m.png

DwLFPlq.png

At5xXup.png

Man, Frank Miller is ******* color blind! :lol Either that or it was all part of a long term, 27 years in the making master plan in order to make multiple 6 inch dolls!! :gah: I guess, I'm going with the dark blue again.

So ok, but what color is the costume supposed to be? Regardless of what it looks like or the "lighting", what is the actual color. For example, in BTAS, the joker's hair is green...but it looks black, but in "reality" regardless of the lighting, the hair is green. See what I'm saying?

b-but he wasn't the colorist. :lol

Anyway I believe the one you get from BBTS doesn't have a rifle.

But color-wise don't over-think it, you can't miss really.

I'm planning to get the light blue/yellow oval as well from bbts, and I think that one comes with the rifle. It's the dark blue and black that's stopping me. I like the dark blue more, but I feel black is "more accurate"....for some reason. Like if you ask anyone, to describe the Frank Miller Batman, they'll say black, not dark blue.

Back