Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw a report on my local news this morning regarding ships docked @ port due to union dispute.
Retailers fret as products languish on ships, docks at ports | wpri.com

It's not a new development unfortunately... it's been going on for months.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/marvel-action-figures/153561-dock-slow-ssc.html

I got one of the delay emails from mezco awhile ago, but my blue/grey TDKR batman somehow slipped through the dock and is on the truck for delivery today. :yess:

Damn, those look great. I'm very anxious to see what they do with 89, because I think that's going to be the true gauge of just how far they can take this. We've seen that they can take the stylized, comic book designs and absolutely nail them, but, for the market that they're going after, it'll be interesting to see how they tackle more realistic figures.

Damn, those look great. I'm very anxious to see what they do with 89, because I think that's going to be the true gauge of just how far they can take this. We've seen that they can take the stylized, comic book designs and absolutely nail them, but, for the market that they're going after, it'll be interesting to see how they tackle more realistic figures.

Likeness-wise I'm sure they'll nail it, I mean look at the 5" Breaking Bad statues, they're totally realistic.

I'm sad that they said they'll probably move on from TDKR before making more characters.

Batman has had many representations, Superman deserves some damn love :C

All of them are, Returns has 4 books, with different costumes throughout, they all appear in the book.

I know he wears several versions, but between the dark blue and black, which one would you say is THE suit? :lol

This is one of my favorite pics, is that blue or black...can't tell. :lol

lD3O6Vt.jpg

Mhm there's really all sort of combos :lol but I think between Dark Blue and Light Blue with oval are it, they're the ones that show up the most, I just re-read it and black and grey only pops up from panel to panel.

:duff

I want the dark blue so much but the Mezco site won't ship to Mexico :gah: I can live with a Black and Grey, in fact I like that colorway the most, but the figure itself looks better in dark blue.

I tweeted them to see if there's any way they can let me order it or something.

:duff

I want the dark blue so much but the Mezco site won't ship to Mexico :gah: I can live with a Black and Grey, in fact I like that colorway the most, but the figure itself looks better in dark blue.

I tweeted them to see if there's any way they can let me order it or something.

Well that sucks. :( I thought the yellow emblem version was the website EX. Maybe they can send it over there....or ebay? Maybe?

Well that sucks. :( I thought the yellow emblem version was the website EX. Maybe they can send it over there....or ebay? Maybe?

The yellow oval was a preview exclusive that ironically is available at BBTS :lol the Mezco exclusives are the black and dark the blue with ALL the accessories, the black one already sold out, the dark blue is still available.

eBay will rape my ass, if I can't get the dark blue from them I'll just get the black on from BBTS, no problem.

these looking freakin' amazing. totally different to anything currently on the market. i really want a gotham towers dio to pose mine on with his shotgun, gonna start on that asap.

i have the black version and the totally awesome blue yellow oval versions on po from bbts. i will eat up as many of these figures that mezco chooses to give us. mutant looks great and will surely come at a better price point? i would love a carrie kelly robin but would she/could she work for mezco? a pretty small figure for sure.

I'm getting the dark blue version myself. I wanted to get the black version but the dark blue come with all the accessories. Wish the dock workers would sort their garbage out so it would ship already!

The shipping on the Blue version on Mezco's site is $13! Fudge that! I'll just get the Black Gray version on BBTS. Their shipping is only $5.

The Black/Gray is the definitive look anyways, IMO.

I just flipped through the paperback a few minutes ago.

It all depends on the "lighting" or rather Lynn Varley's amazing coloring.

In some scenes, his cape and cowl are blue. In others, black as night. In a lot, they are actually dark grey. So the truth is, whichever one you like, it's correct.

I'm satisfied with the black version and the oval version, cause to me, I always felt like him going back to the all-black bat symbol in book 3 symbolized him returning to his darker roots from his earliest days as Batman. So the black cape and cowl and symbol just signified that tonal shift in book 3 and 4.

Although if I had a way to get it, I'm sure I'd buy the exclusive one too, cause they are just all so freaking awesome and a dream come true. Unfortunately, I'm in Japan and I have no way to get it. I'd have to ask friends or family to order it and that's a pricey favor considering I'll already own TWO almost identical toys.

But I just KNOW the minute it sells out I'll go crazy and kick myself. Ugh. The collecting bug is truly a disease.

This has been number one with a bullet on my wanted list since they showed it last summer....and now we're weeks away....I'm SO freaking excited!

I was about 10 when I first read DKR...it blew my fragile little mind away! Oh how I wanted an action figure of the grizzled, powerful hulking beast of a Batman from those pages. We've gotten statues, we've gotten limited articulation figures...but now....finally!! My dream is about to be realized!!

i would love a carrie kelly robin but would she/could she work for mezco? a pretty small figure for sure.

Even though it's barely articulated, I think the DC Direct Robin from 2004 would at least work as an "accessory" for this Batman. Not sure about scale though. Those were roughly 7 inch scale, even though their Batman was all hunched over. She's supposed to be what, 13 years old? But in some scenes she just looks tiny next to Batman in the book.

I could see perhaps displaying her with the new Batman figures, but the old DCD Superman and Joker are just gonna look way too crappy standing next to this masterpiece.

So how may different versions are there? Black/Gray, Blue/Gray and Aqua Blue/Gray? I also noticed one that had the yellow oval around the bat symbol on this chest... Is there any way someone could list and post pics of all of the different variations?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Back