Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another hands-on!

Idle Hands: Toy Fair 2015: Mezco One:12 Collective Batman, Judge Dredd & Teasers

Mezco reps stated they have rights to the entire DC Comics Universe, as well as the upcoming Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice movie.
:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

Toy%2BFair%2B2015%2BMezco%2BDC%2BComics%2BBatman%2B02.jpg

definitely agree on the Adams Batman, without doubt one of, if not the most deserving of a figure of this quality. For me though, the nostalgia starts with Jim Aparo, that was when i was running down to the newsagents and picking up my copy of Batman and the brave and the bold. He will always be the definitive Batman artist for me and a figure in any scale based on his art remains THE grail Batman figure for me.

Completely agree! I was also a big Marshall Rogers fan.

Looks like the 89 1/12 figures are still happening another tease...

10988935_786221371456022_1243686441313881164_n.jpg

Not necessarily. That 89 Bat logo might just be representing the Mezitz and not the One 12 collective line.

I mean, I certainly HOPE they'll make it....but until we see it I wouldn't make any assumptions.

Hopefully we'll know in a few days.

Is it strange that Mezco can technically do Batman in the 6 inch scale even though Mattel has the rights? Is it because they're branding these as high end collectors items to differentiate from what Mattel produces?

Is it strange that Mezco can technically do Batman in the 6 inch scale even though Mattel has the rights? Is it because they're branding these as high end collectors items to differentiate from what Mattel produces?

The categories could be defined by materials, so these as mixed media are an exception. Or it could be defined by price, so they create a new category for 1:12 figures over $50.

Not necessarily. That 89 Bat logo might just be representing the Mezitz and not the One 12 collective line.

I mean, I certainly HOPE they'll make it....but until we see it I wouldn't make any assumptions.

Hopefully we'll know in a few days.

The words ONE 12 are on the background :lol However, It doesn't mean that they will be cloth figures. They might be 1/12 plastic statues like the breaking bad figures, but then again, maybe ONE 12 refers to the line of 6'' inch cloth figures? I'm more excited about the Martal Kombat "KLASSIC" figures. :bunnydanc

Really? I didn't know that? Where did you see that?

Mezco themselves have been sending out updates. I received this today:

Dear customers and fans, We want to give you an update on the One:12 Batman The Dark Knight Returns figure shipping schedule. Our production has shipped timely from our factory, however it has been delayed due to the ongoing West Coast port labor slow down. Mezco had air shipped a few cases along with other Toy Fair samples and products directly from our Hong Kong office. The product used at our recent press event were part of those costly overnight shipments. The actual inventory, however, is already stuck in transit with the majority of it being held at the docks unloaded. Unfortunately, it seems that a lockout or strike is looking more and more inevitable. That would just make things worse but at least would force a solution to an issue that has been ongoing and unresolved for months. See this link for more info Log In This is all extremely disappointing to us at Mezco and I am sure it is to you all as well. We thank you for your patience and understanding considering it is a circumstance that is out of our control. We will update you further the moment we know more.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at [email protected] or by phone at 888-996-3926.

You guys on the west coast need to organise some SEAL team and find out which boat they are on...

Fwoosh talked to Mezco and had this to say

We asked about the possibility of other characters from Dark Knight Returns and 2000 A.D., and while Mezco would love to get to some of them, their agenda is not about playing in one sandbox for too long at a time. They have a ton of other licenses at their disposal, and they’d like to show what they can do in each of them. One particularly interesting possibility is Star Trek. While there’s nothing specific to announce at the moment, we’re told that world is pretty high on the list of possible One:12 treatments.

So its possible we might not see anything for a bit after Mutant Leader. But the reaction to these has been so red hot that imagine with the sales most likely reflecting the same, they'll be back with more before long.

I'd still like a DKR Superman from them, at the very least. Star Trek figures wouldn't interest me at all.

Back